Botox provider questions & app reminders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
I have a couple of questions I've not really found the answers to on here.
Firstly I am looking for an app or something that can automatically send out appointment reminders to clients before my 24 hour cancellation policy would kick in. I've just signed up the shedul which seemed good but the space to put a txt reminder to clients is way too small (I don't collect email addresses) it just allows space for "hello you've got an appointment on...." I want to add please let me know if you can't make it to your slot to avoid cancellation charges (or something along those lines) I'm finding the "I forgot" excuse a but tedious now

Secondly I would like to get a Botox practitioner in my salon, perhaps once a month or something.
I rent my salon space and am obviously not allowed to sub-let so if anyone does this how do you work it out with the Botox provider? Do you advertise for them then they can use your space? I'm just wondering what kind of deals work out please?
Also what do they need?
My salon is what I call a "mini salon" so my treatment bed, desk and nail table are all there in the one room. Would they actually need a seperate clinical-style room?
Many thanks

Hi, I've recently trained in Botox, PM and we can see if we can work something out x

Latest posts

Back