Botox storage and prescribing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yan_79

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve just recently completed foundation Botox. I’m not a prescriber so I know I’ll have to find one and that the prescriber will need to see my clients face to face and then Ill need to order my prescription. My question is does my prescriber need to see my client each time they have Botox?
also what’s the usual period of time between the face to face consultation and the clients actual appointment for Botox?
I don’t really understand how it all works.
When I have my Botox the person that administers it can usually get me in within a couple of days and he just seems to have the Botox there in his clinic (but I know unless you’re a dr you can’t store it)
I guess what I’m asking is can I only store the Botox for the patients that have been seen by my prescriber and administer Botox that is prescribed only for that client?
X

As long as your prescriber has seen and assessed your patient face to face, the prescription is valid for 6 months giving you time to arrange your treatment date with the patient. Botox is a prescribed drug and should therefore only be given to the patient named on the prescription. Hope that helps.

Thank you! Just seemed a bit odd that the person that does mine can get me in to see him in a matter of hours and the Botox just seems to be there x

Latest posts

Back