Botox training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
My mum is a nurse and is looking into training to do botox. We havent got the first idea about where to go with this, in regards to training and such.

Just have a few ideas floating around, and nothing is set in stone that shes going to do it yet. If she was to, where would be the best place to train? Where did you guys train and get your qualifications? and how long is the course?

Any advice or information would be appreciated. x

A nurse I know is training at a local centre that offers botox. She approached the owners regarding training and work placement. I don't think she gets paid for it, the treatments she offers there are at a training offer price with the doctor instructing her at all times. Maybe you could google centres nearby and ask? x

Thanks judy will do that. Did have a speedy search on google a minute ago, then decided to post here. Will re-search and have a read! x

I think you have to be a registered nurse or doctot to carry out the treatment hun, bummer as i wanted to do it!!
Although i did see an artcle in GUILD NEWS magazine that offers botox training, if i can find it, ill let you know.

Last edited:
Its not for me hun its my mum. Shes a fully qualified staff nurse and has been for 30 years. Shes retires in 5 years. If she decides to do it, ive got a LOT of research to do in regards to her coming into the salon with me.

That sounds like a great idea for your mum, hope she finds some training.

Your mum has all the qualifications she would need to do the training so that wont be a problem,
when you Google botox you will come across quite a few companies that offer training,
i do know if she is going to be offering it from a salon or anywhere else for that matter, the chemical has to be kept under lock and key, each council area have their own guide lines and the insurance that she would need to perform the botox treatment is sky high, so it might be worth getting some quotes,
also it is against the law to advertise with the word botox, you have to word it differently, eg line smoothing, hth

hi ya
i have a number for a guy that does training, ill look it out later this morning. He is brilliant. think he is near the s****hope area. Trains in fillers too. good luck .

you need to train in facial anatomy for botox and it should only ever be administered by a Plastic Surgeon or a Nurse trained by a PS, if you inject into the wrong facial muscle the results can be really bad.

i am scared of botox

but then i am scared of anything that involves needles

I have emailed this company several times and my email is constantly returned.

have youcalled him, if this no is not getting you through i may be able to get another

No, I havent called them - I just wanted them to send out some literature for me to read.

I was just interested in a bit more info tbh and like I say their contact email on their site is constantly returned.

I was interested if it is similar to sterex bio skin jetting (in the legality of it).

paula

Latest posts

Back