bottles stuck! help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolz

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i have a large bottle of super shiny and the top is well and truly stuck,any tips on how to get it undone
thanks for any help x

i don't know what super shiney is but when my microwrap resin bottle got stuck a couple of weeks ago i ran it under hot water and then used rubber gloves to open it!!

hth xx

thankyou i will try that (its topcoat)
xx

try wrapping a rubber band round the cap, you will get much stronger grip.
when you get it off, smear a bit of oil round the thread and it should help prevent it sticking in future.

This is a pain when this happens, but defo try putting the bottle under very hot water as said above.

Every now and again, i try giving my varnish bottles a quick wipe with NV remover, then they don't tend to stick.

Fill a mug with warm water and drop bottle inside for a few minutes, keep soaking for longer if necessary. Dry bottle and the lid should turn ok.

Works for me! (dior polishes always stick if not used regularly):)

Try pouring a little Acetone round the neck of the bottle this should dissolve some of the Super Shiny:hug:

Try putting bottle in freezer for 20 minutes and then take it out and run the bottle under very hot water. Hope that works. Works for me. :)

thanks so much everyone i now have one resurrected bottle of supershiny:):hug:
thankyou xx

thanks so much everyone i now have one resurrected bottle of supershiny:):hug:
thankyou xx
which method was successful?

clean the neck with acetone and it wont happen again (do it regularly if u use it a lot)

Latest posts

Back