Box colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missreid

Reaction score
I walked past the hair dye section in Tesco yesterday and over heard a teenage girl ask her mom if she could have an xxl blonde dye to put on her hair. Does anyone else feel like they should step in like a superhero and warn them? I really feel I should but would probably be given a rather strange look! I just walked away. I can't believe the range of colours there are now. Oh well, with those and the new John Freida lightening spray we'll be having more colour corrections than ever!x

I walked past the hair dye section in Tesco yesterday and over heard a teenage girl ask her mom if she could have an xxl blonde dye to put on her hair. Does anyone else feel like they should step in like a superhero and warn them? I really feel I should but would probably be given a rather strange look! I just walked away. I can't believe the range of colours there are now. Oh well, with those and the new John Freida lightening spray we'll be having more colour corrections than ever!x

This made me laugh I'm feel the same although I probably would of just said and got the strange look haha xx

This made me laugh I'm feel the same although I probably would of just said and got the strange look haha xx

I did say to someone before that it was a bad bad idea... Not that they listened tho, answer was that they can't afford to go to professionals!0.o

Ha Ha, I noticed they are on special offer in Sainsburys and I felt like putting up warning notices!:Scared:

My sister attempted to go light blonde from a XXL brown shade using Jerome Russell bleach once. Needless to say it turned out awful. Orange bits, yellow bits and brown parts that she had missed. I'm not qualified (yet) but I have some knowledge, enough to correct the disaster. Now she doesn't go anywhere near box dyes and always asks me to do it.

Latest posts

Back