Box Room Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
I have decided to branck out a bit. I am going to do the Makeup Artist course and offer M.A.C makeup, tanning and obviously the nails I alss plan to do waxing, facials and tinting.

Working out of my box room at home so I have decided to call myself "Box Room Beauty"

What do you think?

I think Box Room Beauty sounds really funky! I work out of my spare box room, hence Nail Cabin.

Yeah agree you should go with that i think it sounds great x

What about Beauty in a Box...!

lindag said:
I have decided to branck out a bit. I am going to do the Makeup Artist course and offer M.A.C makeup, tanning and obviously the nails I alss plan to do waxing, facials and tinting.

Working out of my box room at home so I have decided to call myself "Box Room Beauty"

What do you think?

I know this is an old post but just remember when using a box room for waxing it needs to be big enough for you to get round the couch easily, with enough space for flinging elbows when ripping strips off!!!! The rooms at my work are small, and i have smacked myself (and the client) more than once!!!!

Latest posts

Back