Boxer dog in home based salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is...

Meet Dave, our newest member of the family..

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384711308.245576.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384711288.474320.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384711288.474320.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 205
He is lovely. I'm so excited for you, Congratulations x

Aaaaaaah he's called Dave?!

I think I just died of cuteness overload.

Congratulations!!

Rx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congrats, he is gorgeous! Aww Dave what a great name, I think it suits ha ha (reminds me of the cheeky minion from Despicable Me).

I think the overall thing to remember is that it is your home first and a salon next. Home salons are very different to premises and clients both expect and need to accept that it is your home and that you can't put away pets and children in cupboards while they are there. Some clients may be put off by this and they are more suited to the High street salons.

Home salons attract their own type of client and I know I have made many great friends from being mobile and working from home. I now also have premises where I spend around half of my time but I would never want to give up my home salon and the wonderful clients that prefer to come there. :wink2:

Thanks for your replies its v much appreciated.

Does anyone have a solitary Boxer at home? I'm particularly interested in those who do as two boxers will behave differently to a solitary boxer when left on their own?

Each breed's temperament and behavioral traits differ hence why I'm particularly interested in replies from Boxer owners... Xx

I've got a 2 year old boxer and she's quite possibly the most laid back little darling in the world 😍 she's quite happy to chill in her bed and doesn't really like that much attention (unless there's food around lol). she only ever barks if she needs to be let out for the toilet or if my brothers are playing around with her. she gets walked about 5 times a day 4 short ones and a really long run in the park. hope it works out for you xx

Dave haha!!! he's beauuutiful! this is ruby ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384743823.038819.jpg x

congratulations he is beautiful

This is my window licking menace 19 month old x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 189
Dave haha!!! he's beauuutiful! this is ruby View attachment 48254 x

Aww she's soooo cute, does she snore much my last boxer didn't until he was about 5 but Axel my window licker snores like a bloody warthog ! His past time is now sneaking his way onto the bed and in between me and my other half lol

Aww she's soooo cute, does she snore much my last boxer didn't until he was about 5 but Axel my window licker snores like a bloody warthog ! His past time is now sneaking his way onto the bed and in between me and my other half lol

nah ruby doesn't really snore! when she was tiny though she used to lay on top of my mom if she lay across the sofa and sleep on her head haha! she huffs when she doesn't get her own way though just like a spoilt kid lol x

I absolutely adore boxers so expressive faces xx

LMFAO I soooo have to giggle at this one. They all have ONE face... the SAD face LOL
Ok maybe two, the 'duh' face ROFL
We always laugh at our Willow, and say in a funny voice "awwww who killed my cat???" because she always looks sad! hahahaha

Popular t-shirt
boxer_happy_face_t_shirt-r44a1058d3b414caa9751a9da2608956f_804gs_512.jpg

A good walk every morning will set him up for a day of calm, and bones with that gunk shoved down the middle are endless entertainment for him!

Good luck, and let us know how it goes x

YUP, walks and busy bones are GREAT!

Here he is...

Meet Dave, our newest member of the family..

View attachment 48207

Aww he's so gorgeous!!
Not a boxer but here is my frenchie who also has the moody face look going on! (Sorry any opportunity to show him off) I have a home salon and my clients love him! The ones who don't do dogs even love him! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384869454.810475.jpg

Aww he's so gorgeous!!
Not a boxer but here is my frenchie who also has the moody face look going on! (Sorry any opportunity to show him off) I have a home salon and my clients love him! The ones who don't do dogs even love him! View attachment 48393

ahhhhhhh gorgeous!!! my friend has a white one with black patches they're such loveable dogs aren't they, really snugly haha x

ahhhhhhh gorgeous!!! my friend has a white one with black patches they're such loveable dogs aren't they, really snugly haha x

Yeah he's great! 😊 x

UPDATE: Well Dave's settling in beautifully. when clients arrive he meets them at the door, tail wagging furiously and offers them his paw!

he doesnt bark, doesnt jump up at clients, comes into the nailroom and lays down and falls asleep! He is the model dog! i think i love him already...

UPDATE: Well Dave's settling in beautifully. when clients arrive he meets them at the door, tail wagging furiously and offers them his paw!

he doesnt bark, doesnt jump up at clients, comes into the nailroom and lays down and falls asleep! He is the model dog! i think i love him already...

ahhhh that's so lovely I'm so pleases for you x

Latest posts

Back