Brain bashing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Havnt been on too much lately been refurbishing my salon (right nightmare workmen :rolleyes: )

Any way i am off on my travels to derby for some brain bashing at the dermal institute. Really going to miss my kids :cry: got a new puppy to chocolate lab called her fudge!! SOOOOOOO cute. Dont really trust hubby not to let her wreck the house!!

So catch you all soon.

TTFN

Hi Tracy
Which course are you doing there?? I am myself down for a couple later on in the year at Leatherhead.
Have fun!
Best wishes
Karen

Aw bless - fudge - that's so cute. I've got a Boxer puppy and we called her Smudge. Fudge and Smudge....... just thot I'd mention that. Try not to miss your kids too much and enjoy the break. xx

I have a lab girl myself, she's yellow so i called her Baileys :)

nailtech said:
Hi Tracy
Which course are you doing there?? I am myself down for a couple later on in the year at Leatherhead.
Have fun!
Best wishes
Karen

Hi

I am back doing the concept week, bit of a refresher as i havent been to the institute since 1998 then i want to do sensitive skin, acne and some of the business classes.

I think its fantastic that they offer their courses free it really helps that you can send staff especially new staff on courses at a minimum cost! Ya know just in case they dont work out and then its money lost!!

Which classes are you booked for karen??

Prionce i think baileys is a great name wish i had thought of that its one of my fave drink but my 7 yr old named her and she is their dog! Which every time she is naughty i remind them of. Took her to my mums house and she dived straight into the pond!! Crazy hound!

Latest posts

Back