Branching out into nails & doing Minx & Gelish. Question about price of Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
Hi I currently do spray tanning but am going to off nails as well, not extensions this doesn't interest me, but the minx & gelish as well as some funky nail art

I don't know much about nails up until 2 years ago I couldn't stand the sound/feel of a emery board so have never bothered with my nails etc. I am booked onto do a basic manicure course so I know about the prepping the nail, cuticles etc & then I'm going to do the minx.

I am watching packs on eBay as I am starting to build up my equipment stuff needed, today I ordered a load of crystals, pearls & glitter dust etc.

I no I can only buy minx online but can't see a price on the website before I pay over the odds on eBay can you tell me roughly what I'm looking at a pack! I no they have just bought out a new packaging & apparently the new ones you can get 2 sets of toes out of like you could the old ones

I'm watching old & new lacks but there all brand new.

Chelsey go to ellisons or sweet squared for your minx, stick with the repretable companies! Will pm you xx

Latest posts

Back