Brand good for sensitive skin for bridal makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellym

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if anyone has any preferred brands good for sensitive skin. Not sure what client is allergic to but I used my Kat Von D palette on her eyes and shes had a reaction to it! Its not bad but defo cant use it on her and now im wondering what i can use on her! Can anyone help? Thanks

Not to confuse matters but Could it be any of your brushes?
I had a client allergic to some of my Mac eye brushes when I thought it was the make up.
Turns out she can only use synthetic hair brushes on her eyes & face. x

Not to confuse matters but Could it be any of your brushes?
I had a client allergic to some of my Mac eye brushes when I thought it was the make up.
Turns out she can only use synthetic hair brushes on her eyes & face. x
I did think that. I used Bobbi Brown Brushes on her! Do you have any sugestions of good synthetic brushes. I do have some unbranded ones that i uses too so maybe it is the brushes, though it took 24hrs for her reaction to develop which indicated to me it was the product?!

Bless you. Clinique is good for people who are sensitive. Everything down to their nail polishes are Ophthalmology tested. X

Jane Iredale. Probably one of the most suitable ranges for sensitive skins. I personally am not a fan of clinique but I know some people get on with it x

Last edited:
I did think that. I used Bobbi Brown Brushes on her! Do you have any sugestions of good synthetic brushes. I do have some unbranded ones that i uses too so maybe it is the brushes, though it took 24hrs for her reaction to develop which indicated to me it was the product?!

Ah my clients reaction happened about 1-2 hours after application. Eyes watery, itchy & a little sore. She purchased the same brush I used a couple of days later then had the same reaction at home. Which was how we realised what it was that caused it.

Did another trial a few weeks later using synthetic and she was fine.

Probably the product then. x

I have spoke to the client who has informed me she gets like this around cats so I now think it is definitely the brushes! Going back with some synthetic brushes in a couple of weeks and see how we get on. She did mention she felt itchy and sore on the evening that we done the trial so hopefully we have sussed it out! Thanks so much for all the help x

Bare minerals is also a good option for sensitive skin they have synthetic brushes too

Lily Lolo is amazing

Latest posts

Back