Brand swapper!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
I switched from Creative products about a year ago to start using opi. I started by using their polishes for me personally they are the best ive used. I wanted to use one brand for everything nail product wise. So I decided to swap everything over to OPI.

Time has gone on and slowly one by one ive been introducing Creative treatments back onto my list, purely because clients prefer them and after noticing a drop in treatments this choice was wise.

So now all in all im back to creative! :) And im now a happy bunny as ive been deliberating over this for ages now. So I can give my brain a rest now.
I love all of their product range although I often wish the SpaPedicure products were in a squeezy tube rather than a pot. I get in such a messy pickle with screwing and unscrewing lids.

Has anyone else been a brand swapper but only decided to swap back to what they had originally?

I love all of their product range although I often wish the SpaPedicure products were in a squeezy tube rather than a pot. I get in such a messy pickle with screwing and unscrewing lids.

That's my wish too. I make a mess with the lids and pots.

S

If I'm getting stuff out of pots, what I do is, at the beginning of the treatment, open the pots and with a spatula take 2 blobs of each product, (one at either end of the spatula) replace the lids and place the spatula on top of the pot. Simple but it works for me :)

I have always used Creative products for my nail services although I do have a small selection of OPI enamels which I like too. I have never found the need to swap brands because I think the products which I use are the best. They have been tried and tested and never let me down.

I am planning on swapping from OPI to Creative,this month,as i had a spa manicure and pedicure in France this year and absolutely loved it!!

I have also discontinued Elemis and changed to Academie Scientifique de Beaute,and all my clientele are now converted,as the treatments are hands on holistic,and results are phenomenon!!

The main reasons why i swapped is because i was sick of the previous brands disloyaltie to the small salon owner and thier growth in the high street sector and tv shopping hell:eek::eek::irked:

There are no other outlets near me that stock either 2 of these brands,and the dedication and commitment from these brands that is given to the professional gives me the drive to succeed:)....the results are a bonus!!

If I'm getting stuff out of pots, what I do is, at the beginning of the treatment, open the pots and with a spatula take 2 blobs of each product, (one at either end of the spatula) replace the lids and place the spatula on top of the pot. Simple but it works for me :)

I do the same as you do and never get in a mess. It is a matter of good organisation to start with and regular routine and then there is no problem at all my little peeps. :hug:

As to the original topic of this thread, I have found that any changes I have made in products has only convinced me more that CND is the top of the heap!

Latest posts

Back