Branding on uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
I wear tunics for work but sometimes I think a nice polo with my logo would look nice if I could get them in the salon colours.
Does anyone else do this? If so how do you get them printed or
Does anyone know where I could get them printed?If I could I would want them stitched on I think they look more professional, most places want a bulk order of like 30 or they only work for big companies.
I want a change plus the colours of my tunics have now become the ones of the students at college and not that I have anything against students (was one once) I just want a different look.
Any help would be great x x

White Rose at leeds does it at one of the stalls down the centre but be warned it's not cheap. Luckly I have a friend who does mine for me lol.

Oh I don't live far atall from white rose its worth a call asking I suppose
Thanks x x

Google clothes2order,fair price and can order as many or little as you want! x

Hi there

Have you tried British Beauty Uniforms

They do various tunic style uniforms in various colours - I am ordering one with my business name on and they do the embroidery for free - think it works out around £22.00 including embroidery and delivery.

XXX

Sorry hun, completely misread that - thought you were after a tunic style with embroidery (I need sleep!)

Sorry hun
xx:zzz:

Florence Roby do the sew on embroidery if you order tunics from them but they are pricey :(

Sorry hun, completely misread that - thought you were after a tunic style with embroidery (I need sleep!)

Sorry hun
xx:zzz:

It's fine :) I will check them out though if it has my name on them it at-least it let's people know who I am and not a student lol x

Florence Roby do the sew on embroidery if you order tunics from them but they are pricey :(

Yeah I was looking through there brochure earlier and as nice as they are they also come with a pretty price :( x

You need to find some one with a CAD or CAM sewing machine! Maybe look online or in the yellow pages for people that alter clothes and ask if they do it might be cheaper than whiterose!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I have just had a polo shirt and hooded.made for around £30 for both. Have a little search on ebay, but have a good look at feedback before ordering from anyone
K xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Sorry...i meant hoodie not hooded x

I have just had a polo shirt and hooded.made for around £30 for both. Have a little search on ebay, but have a good look at feedback before ordering from anyone
K xx

Oooo what did you search for on eBay to get them kind of things coming up? Been wanting a business hoody for a while x

Hiya
I've PM'd you my sister in laws details. She will do anything you like and makes custom items also if you want anything eg uniforms, towels, hairbands, you name it she does it :biggrin:
hth

Ooo could you PM me your sister in laws details as well? Sounds like she does some great stuff!

Hiya
I've PM'd you my sister in laws details. She will do anything you like and makes custom items also if you want anything eg uniforms, towels, hairbands, you name it she does it :biggrin:
hth

Me too! :) can I have her details please :)

I think she is going to get very busy all of a sudden :)

Have PM 'd you both thank you.

She's a beauty therapist too so will understand exactly what you are talking about.

Thankyou good monkey :) I got your message does she send them out in the post then coz I'm in Barnsley x

Latest posts

Back