Branding your own product range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its on the download form they have hun. Theres a second tab called nail polishes. Its an excel spreadsheet x

They do beauty products and nail varnishes go to their page and click on their product guide they are near the bottom on the left of the order form it doesnt show any pics though xx

Have you looked at the independent review at the bottom of the home page? It shows a clipping from a paper giving opinions on different suppliers and an options product is the only one to receive 10 out of 10! x

I'm not sure I am looking at the right webpage, I can't find and beauty products, nail polish or even any reviews.

I'm not sure I am looking at the right webpage, I can't find and beauty products, nail polish or even any reviews.
optionsltd - THE RANGE

Thing is, now I can't find that review either but I know I definitely saw it... it's driving me loopy looking for it! :grr:

I have never seen nail varnishes available though... they do mini bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash for hotels and B&B's in similar shaped bottles to nail varnish though?

Sorry- just spoke to them... they DO do nail varnishes but as they are brand new to their products offered they are yet to update the website but like you say they are on the order form.

Agrh... I should have asked him where the bloomin review has got to too!!!

Last edited:
Don't worry astarstyle I saw it too ! I placed my order today :) one of the pictures did not seem to have anything on about products think it was the first one ? Very strange thing other photo in news paper about girl who stabbed her boyfriend to death and said it was someone else cos of road rage ! Well when she did a police interview many years back crying appealing for the murder to come forward, I said she's done it ! I just new ! Spooky. Sorry got a bit side tracked x

Don't worry astarstyle I saw it too ! I placed my order today :) one of the pictures did not seem to have anything on about products think it was the first one ? Very strange thing other photo in news paper about girl who stabbed her boyfriend to death and said it was someone else cos of road rage ! Well when she did a police interview many years back crying appealing for the murder to come forward, I said she's done it ! I just new ! Spooky. Sorry got a bit side tracked x

Thanks Pinkpants! I did wonder what that first picture was all about at first but think it was to show which paper the article was in lol x

Just looking at this..... I've seen the cost but then how much do I add on per product for logo etc? What do I retail for? I'm interested in trying the silver shampoo... And protein spray think I'll get a trial pack x

Hey blue

If you have your own logo they put it on for you and if you want to change anything they e mail you a proof. If you do t have a logo they can do one for you. A minimum order of 12 full size bottles must be purchased the logo is supplied free of charge. All my clients love the extension shampoo, conditioner and protein spray. The minis come in a clear bottle but still look ok xx

Just looking at this..... I've seen the cost but then how much do I add on per product for logo etc? What do I retail for? I'm interested in trying the silver shampoo... And protein spray think I'll get a trial pack x

I think the cost for printing of logo is included in their prices... they will even print it on your trial pack so you can see how they will look x

Hey blue

If you have your own logo they put it on for you and if you want to change anything they e mail you a proof. If you do t have a logo they can do one for you. A minimum order of 12 full size bottles must be purchased the logo is supplied free of charge. All my clients love the extension shampoo, conditioner and protein spray. The minis come in a clear bottle but still look ok xx

You beat me :rolleyes:

I think the cost for printing of logo is included in their prices... they will even print it on your trial pack so you can see how they will look x

Ok shoot me if I'm being blonde.....I've got bleach brain after doing my roots earlier...so the price on the sheet is the price I pay and nothing else other than VAT? So if a price is £2.90 I pay £2.90 x 12= Xx

They even sending me one white bottle and one pink to try ! All for that special trial price !!!

Ok shoot me if I'm being blonde.....I've got bleach brain after doing my roots earlier...so the price on the sheet is the price I pay and nothing else other than VAT? So if a price is £2.90 I pay £2.90 x 12= Xx

The price + vat + delivery.

We'll blame the non scalp bleach ha ha x

I like the mini clear bottles they look very Malton Brown!

If you dont mind me asking what do you retail them at?

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I retail them at £6 I didn't wan to make a mega profit its more about the client getting the correct aftercare for extensions. I also offer them in with the price of the extensions. I need to guarantee they use the correct products to avoid matting. I have seen them retailed at £6.50, £8.50 and £10 on the Internet xx

I retail them at £6 I didn't wan to make a mega profit its more about the client getting the correct aftercare for extensions. I also offer them in with the price of the extensions. I need to guarantee they use the correct products to avoid matting. I have seen them retailed at £6.50, £8.50 and £10 on the Internet xx

What extension brand do u use ?

Latest posts

Back