Branding your own product range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P&P £7.50 that's it ! Does not matter how much u order as long as its at least 12 !

i love the options range, the extension products are lovely and i swear by the colour range now its so thick, lasts ages and smells lush!! i also found the customer service excellent and im due to put another order in with them! im mobile so the low minimum order is ideal for me. i get chrome bottles for conditioner and black bottles for shampoo with my logo on, everyone comments on how professional it is and how they have never known anyone with their own shampoo lol :) xxx

I joined this site half an hour ago and impressed already, I looked at Options ltd and agree its a great idea and giving the customer the professional touch....

I have just started my own business in hair extensions and looking for idea's too....Thank you ladies :lol:

me too! iv got a aluminium and white. Feel like christmas waiting for them to come!! :D

My staff have just told me today when the ghd rep comes out they keep pushing their products ! So I told them now you can tell them we sell our own. I think this is just the start and can see a lot more smaller salons selling their own stuff ! We know know we like! We know whats best. Them big boys are going to have to move over or welcome us with open arms !

just put in my 1st proper order! only ordered what my clients have requested this time though, not any extra other than colour&extension stuff for me to use on myself and mobile clients, but still came to 44 products! when they asked about my name etc they remembered my logo and everything! incredibly nice people.
just been told they are not using the cap tops anymore though as were having problems with leakage, so only pump tops! iv ordered all my shampoos in black and conditioners in silver :) xxx

Please post pics when you all get them :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Oh I wish I did hair so I could have pretty bottles with my logo on! Maybe i'll just order some for my own use! Leave them pride of place in my bathroom for all my friends to see ha ha! Hopefully they will start doing hand cream! X

Just seen they do hand wash!!!! :) x

I ordered these for my extension clients a few months back and they are amazing! Put an order in yesterday for when I open my salon. Changed the logo too. Love the pink bottles. I'd love blue bottles though :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334912672.059455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334912672.059455.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 158
Shellyboo, what about nail varnish they just started to do ?

Yeah maybe I see they do a hand cream and wash so I def think I need them in my life lol :) x

I am starting a hair extension buisniess and would love to have my own logo on shampoo etc for clients, but as i will be using lush us hair, if i use thease shampoos and comditioners the hair will not be guaranteed would it? thanks for any help x

Ive looked at these too, as well as another larger company.

My only issue with Options is that the logos etc is all black and white. Our logo is a vibrant limey yellow green, and thats the branding im trying to acheive, for me to go to black and white isnt an "option"

Theres another company that do a similar package which i think can do full colour logos, but, you have to buy 12 bottles of many different ranges, circa £2500 worth!

Last time i spoke to options, they said they where looking at full colour but at present their printing press machines only handled B&W.

If you look at the big boys now, Tigi, Wella, L'Oreal, all their bottles and colours are vibrant colours, greens, pinks etc. B&W is seriously old skool.

i got my order a few days ago, and iv already had clients calling to order MORE products for their family and friends. happy days!! and i like black and white lol, i think its classic :D either way, people are always impressed, because other than us geeks, how many other people do you know with their own name plastered across products?! would quite like to see some pink printing though.... just for a change! x

Ive looked at these too, as well as another larger company.

My only issue with Options is that the logos etc is all black and white. Our logo is a vibrant limey yellow green, and thats the branding im trying to acheive, for me to go to black and white isnt an "option"

Theres another company that do a similar package which i think can do full colour logos, but, you have to buy 12 bottles of many different ranges, circa £2500 worth!

Last time i spoke to options, they said they where looking at full colour but at present their printing press machines only handled B&W.

If you look at the big boys now, Tigi, Wella, L'Oreal, all their bottles and colours are vibrant colours, greens, pinks etc. B&W is seriously old skool.

I wanted to go with these too! Is it high energy or something like that! Too expensive for my price range though as I'm only setting up a two chair salon x

How long has everyone's order taken ? I phoned for a sample last Wednesday the 18th and hadn't heard and I'm sure they said a 5 day turn around? So emailed them this tuesday and they just said the proofs would be with me soon , but nothing?

How long has everyone's order taken ? I phoned for a sample last Wednesday the 18th and hadn't heard and I'm sure they said a 5 day turn around? So emailed them this tuesday and they just said the proofs would be with me soon , but nothing?

I placed mine last Friday and came yesterday so took 3 working days really

Really ? I think I need to send another email!

Latest posts

Back