Branding your own product range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marking for later ;) x

I am gutted !!!
got my trial and my staff don't like White bottles or coloured shampoo or conditioner at all !
I may try ordering some different shampoo but is it worth it ? Getting it sent out to me to see but I know my girls and they would not say they don't like it for no reason :-(
Also thinking of trying another company brand grooming think it called it was my second bet, the rest r too expensive or limited !

I am gutted !!!
got my trial and my staff don't like White bottles or coloured shampoo or conditioner at all !
I may try ordering some different shampoo but is it worth it ? Getting it sent out to me to see but I know my girls and they would not say they don't like it for no reason :-(
Also thinking of trying another company brand grooming think it called it was my second bet, the rest r too expensive or limited !

I think that brand grooming ONLY do white bottles hun :|

I am gutted !!!

Surprised they don't like it, I got shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair as samples I'm actually using it on my hair and have been for the last 2 weeks and I love it 😃 xxx

I know I've heard good stuff about it ?
will try it myself when I gets here :) they did say they love pink bottles lol

Latest posts

Back