Branding your own product range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkpants

Reaction score
Hi any geeks bought their own salon products range with their name/ logo on.
This is something I am researching again.which company? Does it retail well?

Options Ltd are a good place to start looking... they are great for hair extension aftercare supplies... depends what products you are looking for.

HTH x

Yes they are top of my list! And amazing £10 to try products ! Have you used them?bottles luck smart on Internet x

Yes they are very good and the bottles look much more expensive than they actually are lol

Or thanks astarstyle! Going to give them a try x

Can I ask why you want these products? Surely it is better to use of the many great brands well researched and with global brand awareness? Would you buy them for yourself? Just interested to be honest, don't want to offend! ;)

Sorry to jump in... i agree thirst and do get your point! However i also understand pinkpants point of view as its something that i have been pondering myself. I think its more of a professional touch on your companys side. If you turn up with your own branded things it looks like your dealing with the big boys! :biggrin: just my opinion tho! x

Sorry to jump in... i agree thirst and do get your point! However i also understand pinkpants point of view as its something that i have been pondering myself. I think its more of a professional touch on your companys side. If you turn up with your own branded things it looks like your dealing with the big boys! :biggrin: just my opinion tho! x

I completely understand! It's such. A tough market these days! Would you buy these products for yourself? It's a debate we've been pondering for a while here!! ;)

more and more clients look at the brand names, type it into ebay and buy from there - even today a lady came into the salon asked the price of a product, picked up the bottle had a look around then said she'll buy it online and walked out - these are unique and professional I think its a brilliant concept

more and more clients look at the brand names, type it into ebay and buy from there - even today a lady came into the salon asked the price of a product, picked up the bottle had a look around then said she'll buy it online and walked out - these are unique and professional I think its a brilliant concept

A lot on eBay is fake! Not something I'd do!

I sell Redken, Pureology and Dermalogica and we do a roaring trade in passing retail sales! They can't get a professional consultation on eBay, nor can they get a receipt for a refund if they don't like the product!!

I have used them before and yes I would buy them again. Get a trial pack and see for yourself x

Id definately get a trial pack prior. I always try everything on myself first its the best way whether it be a new hair supplier or product. I do agree that i found if i sell products such as lush us. the clients just go direct so im not making any money on products. Although i agree with skincare i would certainly not venture away from the brands on that one. Dermalogica are fab and well known to all x

I have the options products with my logo on extension shampoo conditioner and spray they are fab and my clients love them.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334401709.620004.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334401709.620004.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 430
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334401754.024477.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334401754.024477.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Wow love the picks I am going to order this white bottle think it looks the best also like the clear bottles but don't think they look as professional !
Why do I want my name on them ? Walking advertisement for my salon, great gifts for friends and family or rewards for clients bring in new clients cheaper than giving them discount sometimes.we sell tigi in our salon but so does everyone else in our street we had tried others but we are surrounded by so many salons selling everything already known.
Maybe the staff will sell this more because it's ours ! I know it will cause a lot of excitement in them ! Sooo excited my self !

Hey Pinkpants I do some freelance extensions and I really want to encourage clients to use correct aftercare so. I Offer the correct products. Good luck, the mini samples look good in the clear bottles as the shampoo and conditioner is white and it looks alright

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334419131.470499.jpg

wow love these. They look very smart and professional! x

They also do nail polishes with you're own brand on google options ltd xx

This sounds great I'd love to have my own moisturizer and body lotions x

Did not c any nail varnish on web site but I am ringing them Monday morning so I will find out more info, I love your design ! And thank for putting up photos I have been showing my friends for there opinion. My staff are all excited !

Latest posts

Back