Brands and courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KT Cameron

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First time I have posted here my question is - I’m a hairdresser of twenty years and would like to train in nails, lashes and brows, I attended Olympia beauty exhibition in London and was overwhelmed by all the different courses and brands. I’m currently looking at OPI, Gelish and CND products I’ve also seen Glitterbells brand, could any nail technician recommend a really good brand and nail courses.
Also I’ve looked at nouveau, pink fish and lash extend for lashes, could anyone recommend a good lash company?? And finally I’ve looked at HD brows for brows. Customer service and using quality proven products are top priority for me. I would welcome and appreciate any advise from all you lovely professional.

CND (Sweetsquared) offer fantastic training and after the back up is second to none. I use lots of brands but the client favours the best quality and being the only company that can call their product Shellac - says alot.

CND (Sweetsquared) offer fantastic training and after the back up is second to none. I use lots of brands but the client favours the best quality and being the only company that can call their product Shellac - says alot.

Thank you for your reply, I will look into their courses.

Latest posts

Back