Brassy uneven tones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzii

Reaction score
Please can someone help, I'm new to hairdressing and my friend asked me to do her hair, I said I wasn't confident but she persuaded me to do it. She already had a balayage look which was more like a ombré. I went in with clynol bleach and 20vol to lift out the brown, this was 3 weeks ago and I wasn't happy with the result so this week I went in and out more blonde in. Her hair now has brassy tones and I'm scared it may be ruined. I will attach pics, I would be much grateful of advise as this is worrying me. Thanks x

This is my friend

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 45
Haven't you already made a thread on this?

Yes, But I thought I would again to explain better . I'm new to this

Please can someone help, I'm new to hairdressing and my friend asked me to do her hair, I said I wasn't confident but she persuaded me to do it. She already had a balayage look which was more like a ombré. I went in with clynol bleach and 20vol to lift out the brown, this was 3 weeks ago and I wasn't happy with the result so this week I went in and out more blonde in. Her hair now has brassy tones and I'm scared it may be ruined. I will attach pics, I would be much grateful of advise as this is worrying me. Thanks x

Hey did you manage to get this sorted? I couldn't find anyone replying to your thread but it seemed to be from a while ago. All is certainly not llost with that hair, there are multiple options e.g lightening to a white a blonde, toning, going a shade darker. Be interesting to hear what you opted for X

Latest posts

Back