Bratz Dolls Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are sooooo tallented!

xxxxxxxxx

These are amazing Bec you have done such a fabulous job. You should have entered the nail art comp in Sydney!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! They are great:) . I wish we had people in my area that did that great of work, or anything like that.:|

wow, they look amasing hun. you certainly are very talented.

xxx

there are just amazing my nail art pales in comparison. got to know what brushes tools did you use to create those pictures?? was it the new pen/brush nail art paints??

I'd just like to say a "VERY BIG" Thanks alot Bec...lol My daughter is now bugging the life out of me to do this on her nails...!! I'v told her to start saving and il send her over to you...lol

They are great Bec, but im never showing her any of you threads again...:biggrin:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that your daugters are bugging you for these! hehe.

Thank you very much for all your compliments. Im in need of a confidence boost lately!

My client got them done for her daughters 10th birthday party.

The paints i used are waterbased acrylic paints and i used a very fine paintbrush, size 10/0.

I would loved to have entered the Sydney nail art comp but i heard you had to be invited to enter!!???

sorry to bug you about tools and brushes but i onlyuse the spanles super stripper brush. where can i find the brush you use?

OMG! they are soooo cool ..... i love bratz dolls :D

WOW what more can I say!!

Absolutely fantastic detailing again, as always Bec. You should definitely be putting yourself forward for some nail art comps...brilliant, brilliant designs - I always know we're gonna see something really cool when you post your latest - keep them coming :hug:

God your a talented chick bec you continue to amaze and impress me

They Are Excellent....... Well Done!!!!!!!!!

well done bec i have excellent reveiws about you and your fabbo work well done nic (oh yeah im from ablury too lol)

brilliant work!! xx

You have an eye for detail,had a look at your web page ,you have a natural talent keep up the good work.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

your website is excellent, and your art is simply amazing, you have a talent there!

they are great bec

i have to laugh!!
i work with girl who looks just like a bratz doll!
i drew a picture of he as a bratz doll and put it over her licence picture. little girls go crazy when they see her and i told her she should rent herself out for birthday parties!
those nails are great!!!!!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

nail-chick said:
i have to laugh!!
i work with girl who looks just like a bratz doll!
i drew a picture of he as a bratz doll and put it over her licence picture. little girls go crazy when they see her and i told her she should rent herself out for birthday parties!
those nails are great!!!!!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

LMAO that reminds me of a girl who works at a milkshake place over here she looks like a full on bratz doll, i always am staring at her she probly thinks im a weirdo lol :lol: :eek:

Latest posts

Back