brave day .. my sculpts..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
hi geeks
here we go, these are only my second full set of sculpts in l&p. I sometimes sculpt an odd large thumb, but I really need to get to grips with them for my masters ...
I did get into a bit of a mess and these have had a lot of filling !! I found I got them very bulky at the side of the smile lines so when I filled I seemed to 'lose' the ears a little,

so please rip them to bits!! thats I'm never gonna learn !!:hug: :lol:

Attachments

• becky 1.JPG
    becky 1.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 199
  • becky 2.JPG
    becky 2.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 186
  • becky 3.JPG
    becky 3.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 166
  • becky 4.JPG
    becky 4.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 171
  • becky 5.JPG
    becky 5.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 168
Look good to me! very envious - well done!

Sorry I can't rip to bits cos they are beautiful, lovely shape and colour!

absolutely beautiful!!!!

well done you xxxxxxxx

i agree-absollutely beautiful!!!Nice work!!!xxxxxx

I think they look lovely.

The only thing is that some of the free edges look a bit "raggedy" and not smoothly filed (pic 2, middle finger). Could just be the way the pic was taken and the fact that I've had about 3 hours sleep ....

Marlise

I think they look lovely.

The only thing is that some of the free edges look a bit "raggedy" and not smoothly filed. Could just be the way the pic was taken and the fact that I've had about 3 hours sleep ....

Marlise

i think thats because the pic has been resized,

They look great, well done

If you don't pass your masters I'll eat my shorts!

Blummin' brilliant. You are so very talented, you do fantastic work I ALWAYS admire it!

Thanks for posting! Teri x:hug:

I am sure you'll sail through your Masters Clara - they are great.

Being picky - I would say you could probably apply less product, particularly in zone 2 and remember to keep those sidewalls elongated.

Well done!

they look nice hunnio.... well done :)

also its good you have posted so many piccys... from all different angles

heres where you could improve...
the 2nd pic... it looks like there is a shadow on the smile on one nail ... try nt to drag the pink over the white too much or maybe make sure there is more of an 'edge' for the pink to butt up against... it could be that you just needed a touch more product on your white
the look a tiny bit uneven when looking down the barrel especially the middle nail looks flatter than the others... this could be down to your form fit
also id look at both the concave and convex of your c curve they need to 'mirror' each other more and yours are a tad uneven in places and they could also be a wee bit thinner
the cuticle area (zone 3) is fab nice and thin
the sidewalls and free edge could maybe have a touch more of a taper... or maybe a gentle pinch when applying just to tuck the product in and help give a more slender look to the nails
id also bring your lower arch out straighter as its angled down a tiny bit... again this could be your form fit (like with your c curve) and also by tucking the product in at the smileline it will make filing the lower arch much easier :)

hth

Jess
xox

Fantastic for your second attempt... Lovely nails :D

Wow, fab nails. Bring on the Masters hun!

firstly thanks for such great pictures...brilliant.

They are very nice nails...and for you 2nd set of sculpts too...well done...i like them alot. xx

they are lovely :green: well done x

they look fantastic hun x

They are wonderful beautiful smiles hun well worth a Masters Certificate :hug:

From where I am sitting, fab job.
I dont know much about sculpting so cant give any feedback.
However, I'm sure good old Jess has given you some constructive stuff to 'chew on'.
Onwards and upwards from here on!!:hug:

thanks for taking the time to comments on the pics geeks xxxx
I love brave day xx
I've been given some great pointers to work on I feel like I've had an extra class today xx cheers xx

thanks for taking the time to comments on the pics geeks xxxx
I love brave day xx
I've been given some great pointers to work on I feel like I've had an extra class today xx cheers xx

Wish I'd taken photos of my recent work!! I'm terrible for remembering to take photos!

Latest posts

Back