Brazilian and Hollywood waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie1991

Reaction score
Since doing nails and beauty its encouraged me to try different treatments..
Had a bikini wax recently as normal.. But hear about brazillian and hollywood.

Whats the difference?
How much is waxed off and what areas etc?.. Bit worried about having to expose all :/
What prep do i need to do?

Would be my first time having either

Thanks

A Brazilian and Hollywood are exactly the same in that every hair is removed from the from, back, inside and out............however, with a Brazilian I leave a strip of hair about the width of a spatula on the pubic mound only. No hair is left on the labia at all.

Prepare by growing the hair either four weeks from your last wax or three weeks from your last shave. If it's been much longer then you can trim the hair for your own comfort but not too short. Start to dry brush or exfoliate too for better results.

Thanks for letting me know Kim.
When you say back, is that by your bum?

I feel silly asking these questions lol. But dont want to go in clueless and be a bit of a nightmare whilst its being done lol

Sorry, I should have made that clearer. I meant the backside and by that I mean any noticeable hair (blonde or dark) on the buttocks and the hair inside the butt around the anus. x

Ooh i understand now. Thanks for clearing that up.
Thats the bit im cringing about but i really want it done. May have to give it a go in a few weeks :)

Thanks for your help and advice

Once you've had crack you won't go back. Seriously, there's nothing more feminine and liberating than being hair free behind.

Haha i love it!

Im begining to think that's the case. Been thinking of having it done for a while now so should take the plunge

Once you've had crack you won't go back. Seriously, there's nothing more feminine and liberating than being hair free behind.
I love it Kim [emoji23][emoji23]

Your bum is the bit that least hurts, well for me anyway. It's so worth it I started having Hollywood's a year ago I've never gone back to shaving, it's such a clean fresh feeling. Once you get used to the first few it's nothing!

Latest posts

Back