Brazilian blow dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shona Faye

Reaction score
Hi Im looking at offering brazilian blow drys in the salon, what companies would you recommend for using?
I don't want chemical straightening

Thanks x

I did a course this month on cezanne keratin blowdry system. It's really nice and completely formaldehyde free. Can shampoo immediately too. Lasts 3-5 months according to them. I had a lovely result on my client and am awaiting her feedback in a few weeks time to see how it has held up before I decide to buy it in. It's about £500 to buy start up kit. In the meantime I use la brasiliana which is easy to buy from wholesalers which is ok.

The best results I've seen are from Keratin Complex

I always use Global Keratin, I think it's the best one I've ever used :)

Just out of curiosity how much are the courses on these treatments? Do you need an accredited certificate for insurance? Xx

Hi Im looking at offering brazilian blow drys in the salon, what companies would you recommend for using?
I don't want chemical straightening

Thanks x

I've used both Keratin Complex and the original Brazilian Blowout brand. Both are great! Brazilian Blowout you can shampoo immediately (and my first choice because so), Keratin Complex you have to wait 4 days to wash, but gives you equally, if not better, results. Both last 3-5 months. I've never found a non-formaldehyde formula to work more than a couple washes. Keep us posted on the one you used @daydreams01!!! I'm always interested in less poisonous formulas!

I've used both Keratin Complex and the original Brazilian Blowout brand. Both are great! Brazilian Blowout you can shampoo immediately (and my first choice because so), Keratin Complex you have to wait 4 days to wash, but gives you equally, if not better, results. Both last 3-5 months. I've never found a non-formaldehyde formula to work more than a couple washes. Keep us posted on the one you used @daydreams01!!! I'm always interested in less poisonous formulas!
Well I think it's more well known in the us than over here so was hoping you might have heard of it! My client that had it is due in soon for a colour touch up so once I have her feedback I Will decide wether to purchase it. In the meantime I can get la brasiliana really easily from my wholesalers as and when I need it and there new formula is one that can be shampooed after 24hours so better than the 4 day wait! To be honest I don't have a huge demand for it though. Or maybe I'm just not pushy enough! [emoji51]

Well I think it's more well known in the us than over here so was hoping you might have heard of it! My client that had it is due in soon for a colour touch up so once I have her feedback I Will decide wether to purchase it. In the meantime I can get la brasiliana really easily from my wholesalers as and when I need it and there new formula is one that can be shampooed after 24hours so better than the 4 day wait! To be honest I don't have a huge demand for it though. Or maybe I'm just not pushy enough! [emoji51]
I don't either, really. may 3-4 a year. I like my lungs ;)

The best results I've seen are from Keratin Complex
If I'm looking for Brazilian hair treatment my money would be on Keratin Complex. All of their smoothing therapy are designed to bring back the healthiness of your hair, provide straight and non frizzy hair, and repair the keratin bonds in your hair bring back the shine and even repair damaged that you couldn't bring back to life with other products. Even though you have to wait to wash with shampoo, it results are worth the wit. Keratin Complex is the best and as a hair stylist/colorist it's the only thing I recommend to my regulars or use on my own hair.

K Fusion, been so happy with it no complaints at all and I can offer it to my ladies who are pregnant.

Latest posts

Back