Brazilian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone had any problems with the euphoria one Brazilian hair ? Very tangled & knotty, is there any other supplier that does good quality nanos ? Thanks

Are they using the correct products?

Ye
Are they using the correct products?
Yes , never had a problem with their hair before , first time trying the Brazilian and it’s dry tangled , knotted , frizzes out !

Hi, has anyone had any problems with the euphoria one Brazilian hair ? Very tangled & knotty, is there any other supplier that does good quality nanos ? Thanks

Good evening

We have tried contacting you regarding your issue and will get this resolved for you. However, you have not replied to our original message which leads us to believe this is a fake account and a competitor. We can see you have been online since and haven't provided us with any evidence that you are a genuine user or a client of ours. We can also see your account was created only yesterday.

If this is incorrect, please can you confirm your full name and order number so we confirm that you are a legitimate customer and this isn't a fake account.

they contacted me everything should be taken care of

Last edited:

Last edited:
We’ll always be here to help. X

Last edited:

Last edited:
I had the same issue with euphoria one I ordered the platinum hair and it was soo tangly. I think they sent me the brazillian hair! I ordered and fitted the hair in March and then client had to take it out herself because it was so bad! When she came back in July (due to COVID) I complained to euphoria one and they tried to say that it had been too long . But I looked into it further and if it’s less than 6 months and something faulty you can demand a refund. In the end they offered 50% off client decided to take that offer but I think they should have refunded in full

I had the same issue with euphoria one I ordered the platinum hair and it was soo tangly. I think they sent me the brazillian hair! I ordered and fitted the hair in March and then client had to take it out herself because it was so bad! When she came back in July (due to COVID) I complained to euphoria one and they tried to say that it had been too long . But I looked into it further and if it’s less than 6 months and something faulty you can demand a refund. In the end they offered 50% off client decided to take that offer but I think they should have refunded in full

Good evening

Thank you for your feedback, I am very sorry to learn one of your client's were not happy with one of our products. As we supply to businesses, we offer a 1 month complaints policy, as do most other hair brands in the UK. Any product fault will show itself within this time. As a professional business, you become liable for the product after this time. Hair which has been worn for longer most probably wont be a product fault but we will always look into quires after this time.. within reason. I am happy to read that our customer care team were able to offer some form of resolution for you. If you do have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. x

Was a shame it took 6 weeks of emails to get a simple solution. The only reason it took so long to get in contact with you was due to COVID and salons being closed for 3.5 months. I order a lot of hair from euphoria one and it would have been nice to think that you may have sent an exchange or refund with no quibbles considering I’ve been buying from you for 4 years and there’s never been a problem before. I now make sure all my purchases are bought on a credit card to cover myself if there’s ever a problem again. I used to do a bank transfer of which there is no protection.
there’s no indication on your packaging as to wether the hair is brazillian or Russian etc.... I think this needs to be clear on the packaging.

Was a shame it took 6 weeks of emails to get a simple solution. The only reason it took so long to get in contact with you was due to COVID and salons being closed for 3.5 months. I order a lot of hair from euphoria one and it would have been nice to think that you may have sent an exchange or refund with no quibbles considering I’ve been buying from you for 4 years and there’s never been a problem before. I now make sure all my purchases are bought on a credit card to cover myself if there’s ever a problem again. I used to do a bank transfer of which there is no protection.
there’s no indication on your packaging as to wether the hair is brazillian or Russian etc.... I think this needs to be clear on the packaging.

You're a great client of ours and we have always be appreciative of your custom.

We have a company target to ensure quires are resolved as quickly as possible. However, we did experience a large backlog of enquires due to the lockdown as we had very minimal staff who were working as they were all furloughed. This has now been resolved.

With regards to buyers protection via credit card, if you claim to your bank that you have had an issue with a purchase via a business to business transaction and this is outside of the terms of sales agreement in which you signed, this becomes a civil matter as you have broken these terms. The banks would favour the business who created these terms.

Our Brazilian and Russian hair are marked in our trade packs. Our branded packaging which is used isn't marked on these packs but they are marked on your invoices.

I would be very happy to discuss this further with you and do my best to support you. Please pm me at anytime. x

in past i had, got it sorted. Hair was tangly, dry, thin..bad batches? Poor quality hair - bad supplier? Anyway. After discussion i got their NEW hair. They have a new improved range & when i received the hair i knew straight away! This is the hair i used to get! Thick from root to tip, lovely , smooth! I have the hair in for 5 months now & they are soooo lovely! Yes they thinned out a little but they all do with time. Im really happy with my last purchase. I hope for next order, i am going to be getting the same amazing and super long thick hair ❤️ Very happy with your improvements Euphoria one 💪🏻❤️

Ive had the same issue! I fitted a clients hair & when i cut then straightened it the ends sizzled! I payed over £300! For russian double drawn hair. There customer service is disguisting & will be taking this further!

Ive had the same issue! I fitted a clients hair & when i cut then straightened it the ends sizzled! I payed over £300! For russian double drawn hair. There customer service is disguisting & will be taking this further!

Good Afternoon Danielle,

I can see from this query that you have refused to send the whole product back to us.

Please understand, as with any hair brand (I am sure Trading Standards would also confirm this) we do need the product sent back to us for testing, to allow us to help get this sorted for you.

When you first contacted us, this was almost 2 months outside of our complaint policy, so we have no legal obligation to look into this. However, we have still opted to look into this to help get this sorted for you.

As soon as you can send the product back to us, we can get this sorted for you :)

You have also refused to send us an image confirming this hair has been removed, so we cannot confirm this hair has been removed, your order was from 3 months ago, which is a long time to be wearing the hair. If you're able to provide this, we can of course get this sorted for you.x

Last edited:

I am in the exact same position. Russian/Mongolian worn for less than two months. Worst set I’ve had in over 5 years of using euphoria one. Ash brown when purchased now a blonde colour and the condition is snapped, tangled/frazzled.
poor customer service. Waited six weeks to received my order in the first place.
can anyone recommend a supplier who does 24” extensions?

I am in the exact same position. Russian/Mongolian worn for less than two months. Worst set I’ve had in over 5 years of using euphoria one. Ash brown when purchased now a blonde colour and the condition is snapped, tangled/frazzled.
poor customer service. Waited six weeks to received my order in the first place.
can anyone recommend a supplier who does 24” extensions?

Good evening

Thank you for your feedback. I have looked into this, this evening and I can see that you are refusing to return the hair to us?

In order for us to help you and resolve your query, you must return the product to us in order for us to replace this for you. We would always replace a product which is causing an issue. Understandably, as with any other hair brand, we must receive the hair back as we all have the polices in place.

If there is ever an issue, we wouldn't expect the customer to want to keep the product.

We want to help you so please would you be so kind to reply to our email.

Euphoria x

I now make sure all my purchases are bought on a credit card to cover myself if there’s ever a problem again. I used to do a bank transfer of which there is no protection.

Just pointing out for the benefit of others too, that as you’re operating as a BUSINESS, consumer protection laws won’t cover you because you’re not classed as a consumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back