Brazilian/Hollywood training, Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michellem

MrsM
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know of any upcoming courses for Brazilian/Hollywood training in Scotland? Or what training companies I could contact to ask? I wanted to train with Kim but she has no upcoming dates. Thanks

I trained with Kim last September on Edinburgh so I guess she might be back round about then. Why don't you email her and ask as she probably has an idea but just doesn't have it set in stone. Her training is fantastic.

I have done that already and there are no planned dates yet! I could do with getting training ASAP as I'm being asked for this service quite a lot. Thanks

Hmm well you could go through Sally's I think they do it?

Tried them they have nothing coming up :( thanks for your help though

I won't be back in Scotland until the autumn time if you can wait. Hope you get something sorted. x

I won't be back in Scotland until the autumn time if you can wait. Hope you get something sorted. x

I'd say it's well worth the wait OP :D

Hi does anyone know of any upcoming courses for Brazilian/Hollywood training in Scotland? Or what training companies I could contact to ask? I wanted to train with Kim but she has no upcoming dates. Thanks

Hi we offer this course in Aberdeen if that's any good for you? X

Wait one more season & train with the best! x

Latest posts

Back