Brazilian/Hollywood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Hiya ladies

I trained in waxing years ago (only basic bikini, legs etc) but not in intimate waxing so im looking into getting myself on a course.
I hear all different names like hollywood, brazilian etc etc. So can anyone explain the differences

Thanks Kindly xx

To me, a Brazilian is all hair removed front, back and around the labia leaving a thin strip over the pubic mound, and a Hollywood is all off, no hair at all.

Vic x

I think everyone classes it differently, in our salon brazillian is a tidy thick strip all the way round, a playboy is small strip at from and all under and back taken off and Hollywood is everything.
Xx

I think that a Brazilian without a landing strip is every hair removed from the front, back, inside and out (also known as a Hollywood). A Brazilian with a landing strip is exactly the same but it leaves a landing strip about the width of a spatula on the pubic mound only.

Thankyou ladies

I know every area is different for charging but what would be a suited price for hollywood or brazilian

Thankyou x

The price you charge will be dependent on the products you use and the time it takes you to do it. Work out your average hourly rate and associated costs and then proportion the price accordingly (most people in my area charge about £25 for hollywood @30/45 minutes)

Depends on what wax you use and how good you are. I charge £30 for a Brazilian and £35 for a Hollywood. I book out 30 mins for both. A lot of salons near me only charge £20 but you definitely get what you pay for with intimate waxing.

Hi, if you are going to start offering intimate waxing I would recommend investing in a good quality hot wax and also specific training. Intimate waxing is very popular and if you do it well like all waxing you will have a loyal client for years to come. I charge from £40 for females and from £50 for males so a great return. Good luck

I think that you should charge for your skill/training/good product..........and then totally ignore what other salons in your area charge. I would say £30 upwards if you have the three components mentioned.

Latest posts

Back