Brazilian side effects

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hello

As you may have seen from another thread, I'm considering having my first Brazilian.
I'm just wondering, are there any side effects, other than redness?

Thanks x

some hair loss!!....

Good luck
Relax and it will be fine.. your therapist will discuss your aftercare with you

Hello

As you may have seen from another thread, I'm considering having my first Brazilian.
I'm just wondering, are there any side effects, other than redness?

Thanks x

Everyone reacts different. However on my first I had a bad reaction of ingrown hairs and white spots.

Maybe more attention from your other half :wink2:

some hair loss!!....

Good luck
Relax and it will be fine.. your therapist will discuss your aftercare with you

Should they be using non strip wax for a brazilian?

Stop over thinking it and just go get it done!! :)

Stop over thinking it and just go get it done!! :)

I think you are so right! I'll make a call and book one for this week!

Should they be using non strip wax for a brazilian?
if they dont grab your coat!!... lol...

seriously IMO its a much more comfortable method of waxing , although there are a lot of very experienced therapists who work really well with strip wax.

Good luck

if they dont grab your coat!!... lol...

seriously IMO its a much more comfortable method of waxing , although there are a lot of very experienced therapists who work really well with strip wax.

Good luck

Thank you x

I know its off thread, but could you tell me the difference between a bikini and an extended bikini?

A regular bikini would be everything removed from outside the knicker line. An extended bikini goes further in but not as far in as a brazilian. Some want more than others but it's still a bikini with just more removed

I only wax men , but I would assume that it means than the waxer removes more on the sides and goes in much further than the standard bikini wax, but Im sure one of the ladies will explain it better.

Good luck Jack

I only wax men , but I would assume that it means than the waxer removes more on the sides and goes in much further than the standard bikini wax, but Im sure one of the ladies will explain it better.

Good luck Jack

Sounds like you guessed right. Thank you x

A regular bikini would be everything removed from outside the knicker line. An extended bikini goes further in but not as far in as a brazilian. Some want more than others but it's still a bikini with just more removed

Thanks. I thought it might be as something as simple as that.

Did they last long?

Only a few days. It wasn't nice but the reason behind this is:

That is your body's defense mechanism reacting to the hair follicle being removed. This is a common occurrences and should subside in a day or so. This actually means your hair has been removed directly from the root and will not re-grow for a long time. Some people get these white dots but most don't. That should not happen on your 2nd waxing as your body adjusts to the waxing's.

It didn't happen the 2nd time. That's the only bad part I found was the first wax but apart from that go for it you won't look back. X

Latest posts

Back