Brazilian stick tip extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Successful24

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Brazilian stick tip extensions? And does it blend well with European hair like Russian and Indian do? Im considering purchasing Brazilian stick tip extensions from my supplier as they provide it as double drawn hair.

Last edited:
I have used them plenty of times and love them. My supplier has just upgraded to the Russian instead of the Brazilian. Both double drawn and fab:lol:

I have used them plenty of times and love them. My supplier has just upgraded to the Russian instead of the Brazilian. Both double drawn and fab:lol:

I do love Brazilian specially if I'm doing afro caribbean hair as it blends better 😊 my more expensive supplier has Russian/Mangolian hair it feels fabulous! 😍 it has the softness of russian hair and the strength of Mangolian hair 👍💁

Off Topic but im searching for a after care product range from my budget to my premium range to offer my new extension clients any suggestions?

that's the same as the supplier we use. Are you using Transform xtensions like us? If so the owner told us to use Matrix biolage or Hempz oil from sallys

that's the same as the supplier we use. Are you using Transform xtensions like us? If so the owner told us to use Matrix biolage or Hempz oil from sallys

Yeah which products in matrix do u offer?

I do love Brazilian specially if I'm doing afro caribbean hair as it blends better 😊 my more expensive supplier has Russian/Mangolian hair it feels fabulous! 😍 it has the softness of russian hair and the strength of Mangolian hair 👍💁

Off Topic but im searching for a after care product range from my budget to my premium range to offer my new extension clients any suggestions?
hey I'm looking for a brizilian supplier for a one off afro lady. can you let me know who you use please?

hey I'm looking for a brizilian supplier for a one off afro lady. can you let me know who you use please?
Euphoria one sell Brazilian hair, not sure it is is actually Brazilian but it is sold as being Brazilian hair

Glamlox hair extensions sell Brazilian hair stick tip

Latest posts

Back