Brazilian wax with landing strip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momma bear

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it’s my first list and hoping someone can help me.

I usually only do Hollywood’s (All hair off). A client has asked for a Brazilian and wants either a triangle or a rectangular strip left (she’ll let me know which one on the day). Sorry if this sounds silly, but is there a trick to creating a neat line and making sure I get a sharp triangle / rectangle ? Will I have to do good a job as I can and then go in with tweezers to neaten it up?

I would use a youtube tutorial. But can only find ones on full hair removal ! Really hope someone can help as I’m wondering wether to cancel. I don’t want to have a client leaving unhappy !

Thank you Xx

I find it you trim the hair down nice and neat so it’s not long then the hair stays within the shape. No long curls to overhang the edges. Then just keep your spatula as straight and even as you can. My biggest concerns with Brazilians is that I need to keep reminding myself not to remove all the hair as like you, I mostly do Hollywood’s. I have removed all the hair once by accident whilst joking with my client that one day I’m going to do just that! Was very funny. Luckily I had an understanding client. [emoji23]

I find it you trim the hair down nice and neat so it’s not long then the hair stays within the shape. No long curls to overhang the edges. Then just keep your spatula as straight and even as you can. My biggest concerns with Brazilians is that I need to keep reminding myself not to remove all the hair as like you, I mostly do Hollywood’s. I have removed all the hair once by accident whilst joking with my client that one day I’m going to do just that! Was very funny. Luckily I had an understanding client. [emoji23]

Ah I’m sure I’ve read one of your posts here before where you mentioned it. I think it was a post about biggest mistakes at work [emoji38][emoji38].

Thank you for the advice. I’ll be sure to trim the hair down first xx

Ah I’m sure I’ve read one of your posts here before where you mentioned it. I think it was a post about biggest mistakes at work [emoji38][emoji38].

Thank you for the advice. I’ll be sure to trim the hair down first xx

The post you’re referring to wasn’t me! Good to know others have made this mistake too though! [emoji3]

Hi, just wanted to thank you for your help . Client came in last week and I trimmed the hair as you advised. She was happy with the end result. Xx

Latest posts

Back