Brazilian waxing, 37 weeks pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Park 2018

Reaction score
Im having my first pregnant lady in for a brazillian wax this weekend. Im not long waxing and am nervous enough of intimate waxing as i dont have much experience. I have never done someone pregnant before. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it less painful or positions to make her more comfortable? Is there anything i need to do differently? Sorry for all the questions!

Im having my first pregnant lady in for a brazillian wax this weekend. Im not long waxing and am nervous enough of intimate waxing as i dont have much experience. I have never done someone pregnant before. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it less painful or positions to make her more comfortable? Is there anything i need to do differently? Sorry for all the questions!
Wax as normal. She may be a bit more swollen looking so stretch accordingly. I normally turn them onto their tummy to wax underneath but you won't be able to on a pregnant lady so ask her to slightly lift her leg. Small sections and get lots of areas waxed and drying before you remove

Latest posts

Back