Brazilian waxing training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melliemel

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to do a brazilian waxing course. I've been searching for a course in Holland but I don't think it's offered here.
I really want to do this and don't mind traveling to England. Does anyone know of a place that give good training? Maybe in London or Northampton.

Melissa

Hi,

I want to do a brazilian waxing course. I've been searching for a course in Holland but I don't think it's offered here.
I really want to do this and don't mind traveling to England. Does anyone know of a place that give good training? Maybe in London or Northampton.

Melissa
Hi Melissa,there are loads of places that do Brazillain training over here.Have you tried looking on the Net,under Hollywood or Brazillian waxing?

The Carlton institute of beauty therapy does it,Sally's the wholesalers do Brazillian waxing courses as does Capital and Clean and Easy.Try these out.HTH

Be nice if you could get somewhere nearer to home though.

they do it at professional choice in brackmills northampton. you need to bring a model.

Hi,

Melissa

Salon system do a hot waxing course at different palces around the country,covering this topic you need to have done the warm waxing course first and 6 months exp.

Cheers:green:

I did my Hollywood training in Hemel Hempstead but I'm not sure if she is still running courses as she's due to move to Egypt I can find out for you if you want.

Latest posts

Back