brazilian waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi tracey thanxs for putting that link on to the site x

when i trained i got much better results using hot wax under the arm and bikini area not as painful as warm waxing . just waiting for my hot wax brazilian kit to arrive xx

thanxs lesley

gonna ask my partner if he will let me practice a brazilian sunga wax on him lol

emmalouisa said:
thanxs lesley

gonna ask my partner if he will let me practice a brazilian sunga wax on him lol

Ow Chihuahua, Thats gonna hurt Lol

I would really like to learn to do brazillian waxing, does anyone know of any training schools in the surrey/london area.

Thanks
Lisa

hi there is also a brazilian waxing forum , its www.waxwaxwax.com it is pretty good, as for training i think the london college of beauty do the training , hope this helps

emmalouisa said:
hi im thinking of doing an advanced course in waxing ive hardly seen it advertised does anyone know how much they charge to have one done in the essex area???
is it popular??
thanxs xx

Where I live, we charge $45-$110.00 for a Brazillian wax...and yes they are very popular. I'd say that 80% of my waxing clients are there for Brazillian waxing... both male and female.

I do brazillion waxing but I'm too scared to advertise it, always fresked i'll end up with someone yucky. So i just do a few of my regulars.
I can personally testify to hot wax being MUCH gentler on that fragile skin. I always do a brazillion on myself every few weeks using hot wax (lycon rossette) but a while back I'd been staying at boyfreinds place where I have a spare wax pot of strip wax (guessing thats what you's call warm wax- the stuff you use for legs). Any way long story short.
OOOUUUCCCHHH!!!!!:cry:

Latest posts

Back