Brazillian...hollywood...las Vegas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brazilian all but landing strip left which = 2 finger together
Hollywood/Spinks = all off no hair anywhere down there
Vegas = a designer area bunny lighting bolt and such

Tickled Pink! said:
i remember once being at the hospital seeing the gynecologist....there i am trying to look nonchalant, when the doctor says, without looking up...'i think i know your father in law from the golf club'!!!!!!!!!
i nearly broke his glasses.

PMSL :lol: :lol:

That is so funny!!!!! Did you crush his head with your thighs in shock?

Brazilian
So named after the Brazilian women who needed a barely-there bikini wax in order to sport their much-loved itsy-bitsy thongs on the beach. This wax traditionally leaves a small rectangle of hair, or 'landing strip', behind, though the latest trend is for a neat triangle instead. The Brazilian usually includes the waxing of the sensitive labia as well as between the buttocks, which is why it can feel a little more painful than a traditional bikini wax, though many people claim the pain isn't much different. It is, of course, especially popular before we jet off on holiday, as it gives the impression of nothing there, even in the smallest of bikini bottoms.

Hollywood(Spinks)
you can trust those Hollywood gals to take it one step further. This is an everything-off wax, leaving you totally bare down there. For the very brave only.

Playboy
Somewhere between the the Brazilian and the Hollywood… not quite bare, but not far off, with only a very narrow strip being left at the front.:green:

fiona wallace said:
Anyone any idea who supplies templates for bikini waxing, i.e. heart-shapes and so on?

I think I saw some in Beauty Express and economed have them.

glittergirl said:
Think i'll stick with the immac thanks!!

Could u do a hollywood with Immac?

Ouch... yes you can but it burns so much you will scream!! Never again.. even sitting in cooled bath water was agony :eek:

Use a good old bic hun x

before you ask... NO, I'M NOT BEING YOUR MODEL!

Buggy said:
before you ask... NO, I'M NOT BEING YOUR MODEL!

CHICKEN !!!! :lol:

Boogaloo said:
I have had a brazillian and I am now hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!! My only problem is the salon I go to charge £25 for it, I did not think it hurt that much, but once you have had babies nothing hurts!"!!

They use a pink creme wax which is hot. I love them, The first one I had was a playboy which was a little sparce to say the least. Would not have a hollywood too much I think.
Hello....... i,ve had two kids and trust me when i say i had a tattoo and cryed the place down... what pain relive did they give you when you had kids lol

Hi All,

I'm new so please excuse any ignorance on my part!

I've been having a brazilian since going away to the Caribbean last summer every four weeks and don't think it hurts much at all.

The thing is I really, REALLY want a Hollywood but can't find a local salon that does it!

Does anyone know of anywhere in Warwickshire/Coventry/Birmingham area that does them?

I've been Googling it for weeks but still no joy!:irked:

Thanks!

Sorrel_101

Sorrel_101 said:
Hi All,

The thing is I really, REALLY want a Hollywood but can't find a local salon that does it!

Does anyone know of anywhere in Warwickshire/Coventry/Birmingham area that does them?

I've been Googling it for weeks but still no joy!:irked:

Thanks!

Sorrel_101

Speak to Katelisa on this site. She does all the weird and wonderful waxing on here ! She's located in Birmingham.

http://www.thenailgeek.com/members/katelisa.html

Click on the above link and it will take you to her profile so that you can contact her.

River

Latest posts

Back