Brazillian...hollywood...las Vegas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingertips ND said:
I don't think so - your stunning!

It's just from stuff that happened years ago that I can't get over!

i can understand that chick, that's why you need to make yourself feel better! and if waxing makes you feel more confident then go for it!

xx

I would love to - just don't think I have the guts! LOL

I am just really intrigued by it all!

Do they see all of your bits?

Like the whole lot?

Fingertips ND said:
I would love to - just don't think I have the guts! LOL

I am just really intrigued by it all!

Ohh me either....would love to have it done though but I'd be sooooooo embarrassed:o

We should hold a geeky waxing night!

That way we can all be embarrassed together!

Fingertips ND said:
We should hold a geeky waxing night!

That way we can all be embarrassed together!

Yeah :o that and the pain....oh my god I would scream

Nothing gets pulled out of by body except my eye brows, thank god for razers :D

Helencad said:
Yeah :o that and the pain....oh my god I would scream

Nothing gets pulled out of by body except my eye brows, thank god for razers :D

It's done really discretly, clients keep there knickers throughout so you don't feel on show at all really.

it does hurt but i've had it done a few times now, ambs done it on me on the course and i do it myself have to be a bit of a contortionist though! i find it only hurts around the top of the jellybean area.

xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Your puttin me off!

Are they paper knickers?

Fingertips ND said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Your puttin me off!

Are they paper knickers?

i normally tell the client to wear there own so they feel more comfortable and tuck tissue in the sides to proctect them from the wax, and then wax away!

xx

zoochi said:
i do my own all off except small strip :eek: painfull but worth it! nowhere near me does what i want so i resort to doing it myself! it would be good for salons to do a promo for valentines when 'love is in the air'!

Hi there, I've only just got brave enough to coment on here but love the site and must say you lot are the perfect answer to a stress filled day.
Anyway, PULCE near argos in Northampton not only do tattoos and piercings and yours truly on nails they also do botox, collogin, eyebrow and lash tinting and all body area waxing I have never been waxed before but I let one of the girls do my underarms, her first time as well as mine! Love the result... dont know about a down below thow.:Scared:

Hi Susie,

We are all a bit mad on here!

Welcome to the site chick x x

funkyfingers10 said:
i normally tell the client to wear there own so they feel more comfortable and tuck tissue in the sides to proctect them from the wax, and then wax away!

xx

Oooh Pen - when is our next geeky night out in Manchester - wax and drink - sounds good! LOL

Fingertips ND said:
Oooh Pen - when is our next geeky night out in Manchester - wax and drink - sounds good! LOL

Where would this take place...can you imagine.. especially if we were in a hotel again!! :o

xx

Well with that rowdy lot you brought with you! LOL

Not sure if I've missed something here.......... thought I was a "woman of the world" and all that and I'm a DIY brazian epilator , nice, neat and tidy etc....
But just wanted to ask about the smilegem thing - where is it put? is it glued on? can't believe I'm asking this but am curious!!!

how do you get on with an epilator? Is it better than waxing, or does it pull alot? I've always wondered!

I use sugar paste and its not that bad if you do it regularly!!

sugarbabe said:
how do you get on with an epilator? Is it better than waxing, or does it pull alot? I've always wondered!

I use sugar paste and its not that bad if you do it regularly!!

I got it in the summer, the new one with the frozen ice pack thingy - have always thought it wouldbe too painful, but I don't even use the ice pack. It hurts for a few seconds, feels like your being stabbed by 1000 needles but I soon got used to it and find it doesn't hurt at all now and wish i'd got one years ago!! On bikini line can be a bit tricky but hurts less the more tought you pull - I get hubby to do it -he never refuses lol!!

funkyfingers10 said:
could you imagine being a guy and having to drink from the furry cup?!?! (sorry hope i've not offended anyone!)
i think i would rather use floss to clean between my teeth than hair?!

:Scared: hee hee!!!

xx

OMG I NEARLY SPAT MY WINE OUT ! YOU CANT SAY THAT ON HERE !! FURRY CUP INDEED ...........................ROFL !!!!1

MINKUS said:
OMG I NEARLY SPAT MY WINE OUT ! YOU CANT SAY THAT ON HERE !! FURRY CUP INDEED ...........................ROFL !!!!1

Well I had almost stopped choking on my Tikka Massala when I read it the first time.. thanks Amb for the second helping... BIG AND BOLD ... for those that missed it .... LMAO!!!!

she's a naughty girl that pitstop (penny ....penelope pitstop!) whats a furry cup? i'm a good girl me:eek:

Latest posts

Back