brazillian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam20

Reaction score
hi wanted to get a brazillian done soon but a bit scared decided to go out of town as a bit embarssed about it could someone tell me how long my private hair should be or should i just leave it for the beauty therpist to do as i dont really shave down there so it aint tidy at all never shaved my bikini line at all :eek: plus was thinking about getting my legs done can anyone tell me how long that hair should be cheers

Well, when I have my bikini line waxed I'm told by the therapist that it should be of medium length (2cm I suppose) otherwise it needs to be trimmed a little.

HTH

Well, when I have my bikini line waxed I'm told by the therapist that it should be of medium length (2cm I suppose) otherwise it needs to be trimmed a little.

HTH

:eek: 2cm is really long! Mine never goes over a few mm's!

Mine is, I could platt it!

Sorry everyone, in the mood to be a tit this afternoon! Its strange how everyone differs,

I would say that 2cm is way to long and would be uncomfortable to wax - i would have to trim those *bushes* back a little first.

I'll get the lawn mower back out..............

Well now I feel silly going and seeing her looking like I've got half an ounce of old holbourne shoved down me knickers!!

I psml!!!!!!!!!! :green: :) :green: :) :green: :)

A thread about bikini waxing and we all turn into 12 yr olds again??!!??!!

You lot always bring a smile to my face.

I am sitting here giggling like a teenager!

:lol: :) :lol:

so i guess less than 2cm, ok so how can i trim myself without going to far down and patchy as i dont use any electrical stuff plus should i do my backside aswell as cant really see anything :green: plus should i do all my private hair sorry about all the questions just dont want to look stupid when i go as ill be sooooooooo embaressed cheers

I don't think you should be messing about there with blades or scissors. Your therapist should be able to trim down more easily if she needs to.

Don't be embaressed babes, if your therapist is experienced she'll have seen it all before. Once you've seen one you've seen them all! x x x

dont worry - your therapist will get her lawn mower out instead!

:)

dont worry - your therapist will get her lawn mower out instead!

:)

Dread to think what I need then. Maybe I should change my name from very geeky to........any ideas?

Dread to think what I need then. Maybe I should change my name from very geeky to........any ideas?

Teri scissor hands!

Have you had your legs waxed before? ... if not i'd maybe just have legs and a standard bikini wax first to try waxing before going in at the deep end with a Brazillian ... maybe during this stage you could also ask your therapist any questions you have then and get her to explain the treatment Good luck!x

Definately agree with stampy here because there is such a difference between an experienced bikini waxer and not. If you have this straight away never having had waxing and she is not experienced you will never have it done again its such a shame when i hear people say they had it once but never again because if done properly, no its not the most comfortable thing in the world but its certainly not agony.

i do brazilian waxing. the hair should be between 0.5-1cm long(also for legs) but if your worried about trimming leave it to the therapist. i tend to use the hot wax method which is best for this as warm wax can be more difficult and more uncomfortable for the client so check what wax they use. a lot of therapists just take the hair from the front area, a proper brazilian should also be tidy underneath too if not all the hair taken off!(its your personal preference) its also best to ask if they do 'bum fluff' as this tends not to be standard. if you are worried about the pain at all its not as bad as you think but you could take 2 paracetamol 1/2 hr before!
HTH....good luck!

im gona ask a realy realy stupid question now, please forgive me:o

i have not had a wax sine my hystorectomy as they shaved down there and it grew back nasty and thick, but whare the scare is accross the bikini line the scar is raised and irritable so i cant shave or wax it, is there anything i can do? also since the op i have thick blace hair (almost pubic looking) that goes up to my bellobutton, its gross and very imbarising, can i get anything dont with it?

thanks for all replys in advance, i think im gona go hag my head in shame now:cry:

Latest posts

Back