brazillian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im gona ask a realy realy stupid question now, please forgive me:o

i have not had a wax sine my hystorectomy as they shaved down there and it grew back nasty and thick, but whare the scare is accross the bikini line the scar is raised and irritable so i cant shave or wax it, is there anything i can do? also since the op i have thick blace hair (almost pubic looking) that goes up to my bellobutton, its gross and very imbarising, can i get anything dont with it?

thanks for all replys in advance, i think im gona go hag my head in shame now:cry:
You shouldnt feel like that a lot of pople have extremely hairy bits all over their bums and down their legs its very very common.How old is the scar.

You shouldnt feel like that a lot of pople have extremely hairy bits all over their bums and down their legs its very very common.How old is the scar.
the scar is 7 years old but still very raised and itrritating, they did a bad job of patching it

im gona ask a realy realy stupid question now, please forgive me:o

i have not had a wax sine my hystorectomy as they shaved down there and it grew back nasty and thick, but whare the scare is accross the bikini line the scar is raised and irritable so i cant shave or wax it, is there anything i can do? also since the op i have thick blace hair (almost pubic looking) that goes up to my bellobutton, its gross and very imbarising, can i get anything dont with it?

thanks for all replys in advance, i think im gona go hag my head in shame now:cry:

A good, skilled esthetician should have no problem waxing over your scar. I waxed a lady that had a c-sec 6 week before... without any lifted skin or irritation.

I have 2 c-sec scars, 1 lapartomy and 1 hysterectomy scar, and I wax over all of them. I waxed over my hysterectomy scar a month after it was done.

Yea, i wax over my c section scar (had 2) and its a nasty one -and when i first waxed it it was only 3 months after, but its fine.

Latest posts

Back