Breaking the rules!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really😱 fades less than magma?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417105388.115180.jpg im sure I used two different shades from the fashion lights in here. L-77 & L-89 and the colours lasted really well.

No they were in foils, I've never used it on the scalp.

No they were in foils, I've never used it on the scalp.

What's the reason for it not being suitable for scalp application?

What's the reason for it not being suitable for scalp application?

I dont know why, just know your not supposed to :S

I'm not totally sure but it must have higher ammonia or something as it can cut through dark tinted bases really well.

I'm not totally sure but it must have higher ammonia or something as it can cut through dark tinted bases really well.

It's weird though isn't it because bleach can do the same and we're allowed to use that on scalp?

Yeah I know?! suppose it is like a bleach but it's also has its own developer which is 40vol maybe that's why.

Yeah I know?! suppose it is like a bleach but it's also has its own developer which is 40vol maybe that's why.

It makes you wonder if it's really any gentler than bleach if you can't use it on scalp!

Like matrix color graphics, supposed to be gentler then bleach but can't be used on scalp... I'm not sure about this

It makes you wonder if it's really any gentler than bleach if you can't use it on scalp!

After doing some reading I think it's because it contains higher levels of PPD so maybe that's why it's not to be used on the scalp?! There will be higher risk of reaction.

After doing some reading I think it's because it contains higher levels of PPD so maybe that's why it's not to be used on the scalp?! There will be higher risk of reaction.

Or colour staining? But if you allergy test? We're digging holes for ourselves here😂

901s mixed with 1.9% on a 1:1 ratio with a dash of crazy colour violet and a sprinkle of bleach.

Lush

901s mixed with 1.9% on a 1:1 ratio with a dash of crazy colour violet and a sprinkle of bleach.

Lush

It takes better if you add a few drops of perm solution.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It takes better if you add a few drops of perm solution.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Now that's just silly.

Like matrix color graphics, supposed to be gentler then bleach but can't be used on scalp... I'm not sure about this

Graphics has got a ph that isn't comfortable on the scalp, so can cause irritation. Also unlike bleach, it doesn't swell, so your application would need to be spot on, any tiny bits you miss wouldn't take at all so you would have to use loads.
Thirdly- it's loads more expensive than Lightmaster (bleach) so to do a full head application would cost a fortune!! x

With Lightmaster, the ratios for on scalp application are different, again this is to lower PH for client comfort. x

Graphics has got a ph that isn't comfortable on the scalp, so can cause irritation. Also unlike bleach, it doesn't swell, so your application would need to be spot on, any tiny bits you miss wouldn't take at all so you would have to use loads.
Thirdly- it's loads more expensive than Lightmaster (bleach) so to do a full head application would cost a fortune!! x

So if the ph is higher, it's more alkaline which opens the cuticle eventually causing damage?

Lush

What for? Is this a toner, a lightener or a blonde colour?! Maybe add a dab of drano! 🙀

Latest posts

Back