Breast Cancer Campaign

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
If anybody lives in or near Leeds they have probably heard of 'Baja Beach Club'. You either love it or you hate it, and with all the cheesy music I love it!

Anyhoo, they are holding an 'Ann Summers Party' on February 12th. And a percentage of the profits will go to Breast Cancer.

I have been asked to donate a prize towards the raffle, and in exchange I can advertise there on the evening and even have my own table to promote my business.

This is a great opportunity as it means I can advertise for free to a club full of women. And I will get to target people in areas other than Morley.

I haven't confirmed it with them yet, as I could do with advice from you all. I need to tie in with their theme, and have gift bags to sell (with Creative products only!) So any ideas towards this would be great.

Also, if anybody would be interested in going to what will be a fun girls night out then please let me know. I know it is Ann Summers and people may think it's tacky but it is all for a good cause. :) Tickets are £4 or £6 for a VIP table.

Thank You. :cool:
Victoria x

I have PM'd you :cool: !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back