Breast Enhancements and Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Want to know if anyone has had any problems with Spray Tan not staying on the breast area when spraying and if so what did you do....if anything?:eek:

Want to know if anyone has had any problems with Spray Tan not staying on the breast area when spraying and if so what did you do....if anything?:eek:

Yes I have this problem with a client who has silicone implants.

She tells me that they don't get as warm as the rest of the body in winter and are inclined to be hotter than the rest of the body if she has been sunbathing etc.

I suggested we gently warmed her breast area with a hair dryer before spraying and it worked. I know it doesn't sound very scientific but it works for her. HTH

Hi Adele
I will try this......its only happened a few times, it just goes like little beads....I will def try this....
Btw, I have just agreed with you on the spray tan/wedding dress issue

Hi Adele
I will try this......its only happened a few times, it just goes like little beads....I will def try this....
Btw, I have just agreed with you on the spray tan/wedding dress issue
Yes she was getting the 'little beads' thing too

I was really surprised that other peeps on here havent mentioned this before , as you can see Im reletively new to this forum....how about you

Funnily enough I have other clients with breast enhancements and have no problem with them. Perhaps they have different implants as I think silicone is not so commonly used now.

I think your right there, so maybe the older the client the more chances of a silicone implant maybe...one to consider.
I notice on tanning forms they donot mention this....none of the ones I have come accross.....hmmmm

I have implants and they are cooler than the rest of my body most of the time, should I mention to a therapist before having a fake tan then?

paulette. im hoping to get implants at the beginning of next year!!

where did you go and what was ur pre op and post op size???

xxx

hi, my sister had her breasts enlarged over 2 years ago. when she has a spray tan there is no difference the spray goes on the same as the rest of the body. I have never thought about that. thanks :)

thanks for that interesting bit of info. I ahve a client who always beades and now im going to ask her if her nice pert little items are hers or not.

Cheers girls

I have implants and have this problem
and yep, I warm up in front of the heater before I have my top bit sprayed !

Latest posts

Back