Breast Lump

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a lump behind my nipple once. When the breast was pressed blood would leak from the nipple. After being checked out it was something called Duct Ectasia (sp?) apparently it is very common and causes many women to have lumps in their breasts. It is also completely harmless.

Will be thinking of you...good luck:hug:

Just a quick note to tell you all that I have been seen at the hospital and got the all clear. I had a mamogram and scan and it turns out to be a very enlarged Lymph node!!! Thankyou God...never have I been so scared.
Sam XX
That's a huge relief mate, I'm so pleased for you... treat yourself to a voddy tonight :hug: xxx

Thank goodness :hug:

Just a quick note to tell you all that I have been seen at the hospital and got the all clear. I had a mamogram and scan and it turns out to be a very enlarged Lymph node!!! Thankyou God...never have I been so scared.
Sam XX

GOOD TO HEAR THIS :hug:

Thanks for the support guys, really appreciate it.
The consultant said to me as I was leaving " a stiff drink and get on with your life"....oh well Doctors orders!!!!!!
XXX

aww thats great news hun, bet you feel like great weight has been lifted eh, well hope you enjoyed your stiff drink pmsl xx

so glad for you Sam! Bet you had that drink and relaxed last night!
all the best:hug:
ang

Really pleased to hear the good news :hug:

Great news to hear! I know how relieved I was when given the all clear. xxx:hug:

Sam XX

Glad you are ok mate :hug:

Great news! xox:hug:

Sam XX

I'll bet... I can't imagine what it would be like to be in that position... I am glad you've got the all clear... it must be such a relief... you can relax and put it behind you now. :hug:

Hope everything is ok for you. Let us know how you get on.

Hope everything is ok for you. Let us know how you get on.

Just realised you have seen the doctor now, so pleased you are ok.

Latest posts

Back