Bridal: eye shadow recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a few trials coming up and looking to update my eye shadows for bridal work. I have the Urban Decay Naked palette which I love but don't use on clients, can anyone recommend something similar?

What eye shadows do you find the most popular when working with brides? Everyone one of my brides want 'a natural look' aka flawless, so my MAC palette of 80 bright colours doesn't come out much. Any help much appreciated.

xx

Urban Decays naked and naked 2 palettes are fab and well worth the investment xx

I have the first one, should get the 2nd one too as the colours are lush! I don't use my own make-up on clients/ vice versa which is why I'm looking for something similar, or even just a couple of single eyeshadows I could buy :)

Have a look on the illamasqua website, their pallettes are lush! Neutral, empower and complement pallettes are springing to mind for bridal. Their make up lasts really well, so again perfect for bridal. Hth xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

I would just get another naked palette or naked 2 to use on clients , it's not that expensive and can create numerous looks.
Or mac naked lunch and satin taupe are my favourite bridal eyeshadow combination.
Or I have heard the crown palettes are good or total budget mua or sleek do natural palettes that are not bad quality .

I would just get another naked palette or naked 2 to use on clients , it's not that expensive and can create numerous looks.
Or mac naked lunch and satin taupe are my favourite bridal eyeshadow combination.
Or I have heard the crown palettes are good or total budget mua or sleek do natural palettes that are not bad quality .

I have a crown palette, they are a bargain, but not as heavily pigmented as the likes of illamasqua. I use a pure white concealer on lids underneath eyeshadows from my crown palette as it means I use hardly any. Without it, it does take alot of building up to get the actual colour of the shadow xx

I have a crown palette, they are a bargain, but not as heavily pigmented as the likes of illamasqua. I use a pure white concealer on lids underneath eyeshadows from my crown palette as it means I use hardly any. Without it, it does take alot of building up to get the actual colour of the shadow xx

Thank geeks, i do already have a crown eye shadow palette which i bought because I love the blusher one i bought. I was so disappointed with the eye one its hardly been used!! Will try the concealer tip to see if i can build the colour up more :-/

Will check out the other suggestions too. Any others please let me know!xx

Latest posts

Back