Bridal hair course at The Session School or alternatives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashqueen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever attended a course with the Session School? They have a week long bridal hair course that seems very indepth but is also incredibly costly. If its worth it, I am totally prepared to invest in it at some point.

Alternatively, does anyone have any course recommendations? From a day to a week long? I really want to improve my confidence with bridal hair and its something college barely covered.

Thanks!

Look up pam wrigley. Girl in salon told me about her. She's on fb under 'create beautiful hair' I think it is. She does 2 and 4 day courses covering everything you need.

Thank you! I like the look of the 2 day course and there are some taking place closer to me, which is great! If anyone else has any options than I will be glad to hear them!

Trashqueen, can I ask if you went with Pam Wrigley as I am thinking about doing her course? x

Trashqueen, can I ask if you went with Pam Wrigley as I am thinking about doing her course? x

Not yet! I'm still considering it, but right now I can't afford it! I like what she can offer with regards to the old school stuff, but have gotten a lot of inspiration and help through youtube and Instagram with the more modern things. Maybe next year I will though!

Latest posts

Back