Bridal hair help, hairspray product recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misshoney484

Reaction score
I have a bride who wants hair down curls for her wedding day. I did her engagement shoot as a trial and even using hairspray her hair went flat in an hour.... her wedding day shell need it to last all day and I dont know what to do. Any fellow hairstylists have recommendations on products and methods for me to keep her hair curled? Shes Asian with straight hair. Thank you!!!

I have a bride who wants hair down curls for her wedding day. I did her engagement shoot as a trial and even using hairspray her hair went flat in an hour.... her wedding day shell need it to last all day and I dont know what to do. Any fellow hairstylists have recommendations on products and methods for me to keep her hair curled? Shes Asian with straight hair. Thank you!!!
Make sure the hair is washed in a volumising shampoo and conditioner. Prep the hair with a styling mousse with a decent hold, and if you have it use colour wow dream coat. Dry this in to the hair. Curl as you did, then finish with a firm hold hairspray. If the hair isn't prepped with any product, before you curl it there's nothing to hold the style /shape you've created.

Latest posts

Back