Bridal make-up advice...my 1st wedding! Eeeek ;)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkazzaxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I have my first wedding coming up, have done little trials before on friends just for fun but have been booked in for my 1st wedding in a few weeks! YAY!!

My lovely lady does not usually wear make-up so she didn't want a lot on and wanted to be quite natural.

Can anyone give me their thoughts please on the look I created for her? She was really happy so will continue making this look on the actual day but just wanted to know your thoughts!!

Oh dear the photos will not upload will they lol? How do I upload them properly!!

HI, try and use nice creams and ligth browns or maybe pale pinks, and use highlighter over the top of cheek bones, down the nose and a little at her cupids bow and chin this shoulf give a stunning natural look xx

I have just been in the same boat and did my first make-up on friday which went amazingly well! I used a tinted cream base from collin resultime as gave a good base without the heavy make-up look and then make-up in neutral tones so was very pretty and natural. Check our make-up artist 'Sarah Brocks' website she has some great tips

Latest posts

Back