bridal make-up help on which course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alidavies

Reaction score
hi please can you give me some advise, just started doing virgin ve. i have used it a few times and found the make-up to be really great and not too expensive. i have trained with creative with the nails and just had my masters in spa manicure and pedicure working towards l&p silk and gel masters next year. i want to offer a package for brides and proms ect including make-up but i have had no formal training, my insurance covers me for make-up and i have insurance with virgin but it only covers me for parties when i am in someones house. do you advise to do a make up coures first befor, i feel i don't know what to charge especially if i have not properly quaillified. I have put make-up on my friends for their weddings and they have been really pleased and it is somethingthat i really enjoy doing.:!:

Hi Alidavies. I am also a Virgin Vie consultant and agree that their range of cosmetics are fab and really go the distance for brides.

I did my intro to bridal make-up with Nathalie Page in Telford. Her course was really enjoyable and fun yet very professional. Log on to her website at Fashion & Media Make Up Artist School - Telford UK where you will find further contact details. She runs different courses and peeps come from all over the country, including Ireland for her training. Her prices are very reasonable compared to many colleges etc... and she is widely recognized for her work in the media and fashion industry.

In order to work as a bridal make-up artist, you do need professional and recognized qualifications. It is one thing to do the make-up for friends but it is another to make-up the public and charge for it.

Hi Alidavies. I am also a Virgin Vie consultant and agree that their range of cosmetics are fab and really go the distance for brides.

I did my intro to bridal make-up with Nathalie Page in Telford. Her course was really enjoyable and fun yet very professional. Log on to her website at Fashion & Media Make Up Artist School - Telford UK where you will find further contact details. She runs different courses and peeps come from all over the country, including Ireland for her training. Her prices are very reasonable compared to many colleges etc... and she is widely recognized for her work in the media and fashion industry.

In order to work as a bridal make-up artist, you do need professional and recognized qualifications. It is one thing to do the make-up for friends but it is another to make-up the public and charge for it.
thanks for that i will look her up on the net and let you know alisonx

Latest posts

Back