Bridal make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani89

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to sg I has a booking in 2months for bridal make up and was looking for some reasonabley priced foundations I've heard of reckon colour stay and Mavalia are quite good can anyone recommend anything else that would be in my sort of price range thanks xxx

I know its not cheap but for me for bridal make up MAC foundation wins hands down! Its coverage is great but it still gives the dewey bridal look and stays in place all day! My brides love it and it does the job! :D

What is your price range?

I like Make up Forever's HD foundations and Illamasqua's skin base. MAC face & body is good for bridal too is it's quite shear, but buildable. They are a bit pricey though.

For a good drugstore brand, Bourjois Healthy Mix foundations and concealers are nice and about about a tenner each. I hear good things about the revlon ones too but I haven't tried them myself.

my advice would be invest in the best because if you use second best your not going to get the clients. You only need 3 to start with you don't have to have a massive collection of a million different colours you won't use them all you can start with a light medium and dark and you can mix to get the colour required
I like colour stay its probably the best cheaper end foundation but for brides i use mac clarins or my absolute fave at the moment AND it lasts all day and night is este lauder stay in place foundation its 26.00 screen face do some good student packs . x

Latest posts

Back