Bridal make-up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
I am thinking of adding wedding Makeup to my services, I am qualified in makeup but mainly do nails, tans facials etc, I have been asked by a hairdresser if she can recommend me to brides to be so I want to get a decent make up kit but i don't want to spend loads in case i doesn't take off.

What would be a good all round kit to start up with and how much would i be looking at spending?

Thanks xx

I would go with Jane Iredale best makeup , contact Lyndsey copeland think she is on this and she will give you info x

I would go with Jane Iredale best makeup , contact Lyndsey copeland think she is on this and she will give you info x

Thank you, I don't know why I didn't think of them, I use their face powders :biggrin: xx

Do Jane Iredale do a professional starter kit does anyone know? Looking at adding make up to my services too. If anyone has contact details of Lindsey Copeland (mentioned in previous post as a contact) that would be much appreciated :D

Or just give them a call tomorrow on 0208 4502020. They're a really friendly, helpful team x

I have received details of the Jane Iredale training. It is 4 days. Have any other geeks been on this course?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back