Bridal Make Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyndy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Apologies first of all if I should have put this in general chit chat , but it is a beautican related question .

I am getting married in 7 months more or less , 23rd of June to be exact , I'm soooo exited I can't wait !!!!

I would like my make up to be done professionally , I was thinking about doing it myself but if your going to be pampered that's the day to be pampered !!

Is there's anyone in the Wigan or surrounding area who does this, or can recommend anyone please can you get in touch with me .

Many thanks

Lyndy x

I can't help but wanted to say congratulations :lol:

Hi

Thanks for your reply that's really lovely ...

x

ooh would love to do it but not in your area sorry. congrats luvvie. I love doing wedding make up. Have you got anything special in mind?

Hi there

Some thing quite natural I think. Is it a good idea to get some pictures of some kind to show someone what I Like ??

Hey Lyndy,

Congratulations, Im getting married that day too!!! Wedding twins! lol

Im doing my own makeup but having my hair done - always wanted to do a beautician and have done makeup on my friends before so hopefully i'll do a good job on myself.

Good luck with all your planning, PM if you want to chat wedding stuff at any time (dont know bout you but im driving H2b and everyone mad with wedding talk at the mo hehe) :hug:

you can get some pictures for ideas. I would go to a few make up counters and ask them for a free make over. They usually write everything down and do little colour swatches on a card. Also take pictures on mobile so you can look back and see what you like best. hth xxx

Hi Nikki

Thanks alot for your advice , blummin shame your not local , but never mind.

Thanks again

Lyndy x

Hi Lyndy

I only cover as far up as Cheshire, but I know of a couple of makeup artists who cover Wigan. I will PM you with their details when I've dug them out!

:green:

Hi

Thanks alot, I'll look forward to getting your e-mail .

Cheers..
x

Latest posts

Back