Bridal makeup courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizls

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Can anyone suggest a great bridal makeup course as I’m finding them very expensive. I don’t want an online one as I need practical. Thanks

Hi,
Are you already trained looking to expand you’re services or completely new to make up? x

Hi,
Are you already trained looking to expand you’re services or completely new to make up? x
Thank you I’m totally new to makeup.

One of the colleges close to me did a Bridal/Evening Makeup course - 12 week course with a government body qualification. It was £260, but in Scotland we have the ITA which gives you £200 a year towards further education, so it really only cost me £60. It's definitely worth looking at what your closest colleges offer for evening/part-time courses xx

One of the colleges close to me did a Bridal/Evening Makeup course - 12 week course with a government body qualification. It was £260, but in Scotland we have the ITA which gives you £200 a year towards further education, so it really only cost me £60. It's definitely worth looking at what your closest colleges offer for evening/part-time courses xx
Thank you very much! Where did you do it?

Clyde College - Cardonald Campus in Glasgow xx

Thank you that’s too far for me to travel. I signed up with Glam Candy in Dunfermline but it’s bloody expensive £1100 includes kit ‍♀️

:eek: That's soooo expensive. You can check out myworldofwork.co.uk and see what's on offer near you - you might need to across the Forth for it mind you :confused:

:eek: That's soooo expensive. You can check out myworldofwork.co.uk and see what's on offer near you - you might need to across the Forth for it mind you :confused:
I know I had to take it on finance

Chic beauty academy. There's one in Middlesbrough and one in Birmingham. I got mine on a learner loan that you don't need to pay back until you are earning a certain amount

Chic beauty academy. There's one in Middlesbrough and one in Birmingham. I got mine on a learner loan that you don't need to pay back until you are earning a certain amount

Thank you I will look now [emoji846]

Latest posts

Back