Bridal makeup & hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsanonymous

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

recently finished bridal make up course and loved every minute of it!

I have now got people booked in to get some practice on brides and proms etc.

I loved the make up course so much I am thinking of going on to the bridal hair course.

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on if this is a good investment to make in terms of my career and financially?

Thanks xx

Hi great news.
Which course did you do if you don't mind me asking ? X

Bridal make up at North West school of Make Up, its run by a fantastic lady.
They are currently based in Stockport but are moving soon to Salford (Media City) where the BBC are as they do lots of media/photo graphic make up courses as well.

It was one day a week for six weeks and I loved it.

Ooooh which course did you do?

I've done the VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Makeup and am now going to move on to do a specific bridal course. They've stopped doing a bridal course at School of Makeup so was thinking of going to Cheshire Makeup Academy... I see you're in Stockport, did you go there?

:D

Hi

no it wasn't the cheshire school.

I have no idea how to upload a link but if you google the following

aqua rosa the north west media make up school you will find the details.

Any more questions just let me know.

Cross posts - is that North West Media Makeup School??

Cross posts again, sorry! I looked at the hair & makeup combined course there but was put off by the hair being taught on dolly heads - I didn't know they did just makeup too. Can I ask how much it was and what day of the week?

Yes sorry it is. I am crap at things like this.

Is there a big eye on the right hand side of the homepage??

It is a great investment for your career. Bridal Makeup is a highly profitable service to offer and it is great feeling seeing your work and watching brides get emotional on their big day! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back