Bridal makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debdobson6

Reaction score
I am looking to add make up range to my services, thinking of using Bare Minerals for weddings etc? Does anyone use this, what do you think of it? And even if you use another brand any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks

I used bare minerals for my sisters wedding and will be using it for mine. However I have read about other mineral based make ups that are equally good and cheaper. hth x

I use Art Deco mineral make up and they are fantastic, excellent price and brilliant products!

I use Bare Minerals and LOVE it for brides. Especially good with their primer. The Get Started kits are great value cause you get your brushes and concealers etc too! x

ive got a selection of makeup from different brands i like, have never used mineral make up but reading this thread i think i will have to try,

Remember that one type of foundation will not work for everyone. You need a few different formulas/finishes/brands in your kit.

If you are interested in a non mineral based make up too, Airbase is fantastic for weddings. I've been using it for a while now and will never look back! I do still have standard foundations too as not everyone wants an airbrush foundation, but 99% of my brides do! I think they are running a special offer on their training courses at the moment too, so worth checking their website. X

I am looking to add make up range to my services, thinking of using Bare Minerals for weddings etc? Does anyone use this, what do you think of it? And even if you use another brand any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks

Mineral Hygeinics is the purest and most amazing makeup I have used and so long lasting... 4 ingredients in their products from memory so very unlikely to irritate any skin types.

I use Proto-col Mineral Makeup its really gorgeous and a great range of eyeshadow colours both baked and loose. I also want to try Airbase makeup though as it gives that amazing coverage for the brides that need it. If they are younger with good skin then always mineral as it gives your face some definition rather than that flat look you get from standard foundations.

personally im not a fan of mineral makeup on brides, it looks shiny and the mica goes everywhere, giving a sweaty bronzed look.

I prefer it pigment wise on the eyelid to give a pop of colour. Even mixed gives a beautiful eyeliner. But i really wouldnt choose this as an all over look especially foundation or blusher.

IMO It genuinelly looks wrong wrong wrong on mature ladies and oily skin types. Mineral make up has great properties for some people, photo-gentically i wouldnt use it. xoxo

Ive been using RVB color therapy which is a professional line and the results and durability are amazing. The products also contain active ingredients that are usually only found in skincare and my must have is their botox effect foundation.

personally im not a fan of mineral makeup on brides, it looks shiny and the mica goes everywhere, giving a sweaty bronzed look.
I'm with you on this. I don't think it lasts as long either.

I sometimes wear it during the day and I am shiny fairly quick. (That might just be the brand I use though.)

Latest posts

Back